MillyS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Languages

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could translate different reviews to different languages?? It would give a. Sense of global community I think. I'd love to publish my reviews in English and Spanish, so as to promote tourism ( I live in Tlaxcala, México) is there a way to do that?? Any tips?

Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl, México
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Languages

Hi @MillyS

You're right that it would be really helpful especially for the travellers if we could review and read other reviews in our local language.

This issue has been raised by others as well so I hope Google Team must be doing something insanely great about this thing and may be planning to roll out this feature in the coming months.

Hope for the best 🙂

Life is short, Give as much as you can!

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hey, @MillyS,

To my knowledge at the moment there is no possibility to review places in multiple languages. I agree that it would be more useful. I personally review local places in my local language and foreign places in English. 

Level 8
Solution

Hi @MillyS

You're right that it would be really helpful especially for the travellers if we could review and read other reviews in our local language.

This issue has been raised by others as well so I hope Google Team must be doing something insanely great about this thing and may be planning to roll out this feature in the coming months.

Hope for the best 🙂

Life is short, Give as much as you can!