KimberlyAnnG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#LGSummit2017 ~ Just DO it!!!

Still sitting on the fence about whether to submit your application???  TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!! 

If you need a little encouragement, have a look at this video.  My dear sweet friend @Shirni created it from a Google Photos album a group of us LG Summit 2016 Attendees put together in December for her birthday.......3 months AFTER the Summit!

https://youtu.be/PMe7ibWvNdo

We all came to the Summit last September not knowing each other......well, almost.  @iyudhi and I have been friends for years and both live in the San Francisco Bay Area.  😄  In the short span of those Summit days (and the week surrounding) we became a VERY tightly knit group of friends.  I can safely say that we would do almost anything for each other.  Love my LG Family all over the world.

So, get that application submitted!!!  Write your intro here on LG Connect.  Shoot a quickie 1 minute video introducing yourself and just chatting about what you already love!  Doesn't have to be fancy or edited, just has to show the LG Team who you are.  That's all.  Just be you and you'll be fine.  Just DO it!  

And for you Miss Shirni, I hope that EVERY DAY treats you like your birthday!!!  You're the most fun lady I've ever known.  LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

3 comments
Level 9

Re: #LGSummit2017 ~ Just DO it!!!

JUST DO IT!!!!

Be a part of the amazing #LGFamily fun hahahha

Here's the video again, I add into the post for easier viewing. 

(And making Adrian viral)

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 10

@KimberlyAnnG and @Shirni, I love you both ladies too!  Thanks for the wonderful friendship for the past months since that eventful September 2016. 

Connect Moderator

@KimberlyAnnG wrote:

Still sitting on the fence about whether to submit your application???  TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!! 

If you need a little encouragement, have a look at this video.  My dear sweet friend @Shirni created it from a Google Photos album a group of us LG Summit 2016 Attendees put together in December for her birthday.......3 months AFTER the Summit!

https://youtu.be/PMe7ibWvNdo

We all came to the Summit last September not knowing each other......well, almost.  @iyudhi and I have been friends for years and both live in the San Francisco Bay Area.  😄  In the short span of those Summit days (and the week surrounding) we became a VERY tightly knit group of friends.  I can safely say that we would do almost anything for each other.  Love my LG Family all over the world.

So, get that application submitted!!!  Write your intro here on LG Connect.  Shoot a quickie 1 minute video introducing yourself and just chatting about what you already love!  Doesn't have to be fancy or edited, just has to show the LG Team who you are.  That's all.  Just be you and you'll be fine.  Just DO it!  

And for you Miss Shirni, I hope that EVERY DAY treats you like your birthday!!!  You're the most fun lady I've ever known.  LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Better said than Shia Labeouf, haha. Love the motivation!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall