Andras_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience

Hi @ErmesT thank you for your kind words. She worked on this more time than the usual, because her MAC is just dying right now - crashed several times. I am glad that she could make it.

it was indeed a lot of fun, joy:)

Level 8

Thank you very much! You are so sweet. 🙂

It was so fun making this video and see the adventures that you have done together.

I am sure you had wonderful days in SF. I miss so much the SF vibe. I visited the city and the Google Plex with @Andras_H in 2011, that was a mind-blowing experience. 

Thanks for the sharing in the social media. 🙂

@SoniaK  @KarenVChin @LucioV @ErmesT

Level 8

Thank you @LucioV, I hope next year we can meet. or even earlier, because from us (Hungary) Italy is not sooo far. And we have just loved Rome of course, who knows when, maybe we will return soon.. 🙂

if not, then Google maybe could organize a special summit in your workspace 😛

Level 8

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Andras_H, YESSSS!! Thank you for eloquently explaining why @ErmesT and any Local Guide who gets the chance to attend a Local Guides Summit the importance of coming here earlier and/or staying longer to fully experience the beauty of San Francisco, the Bay Area, California, and/or other parts of the US

You are welcome and thanks.

It is obvious that 2,5 days are not enough - not just because we had full-day program by Google for each days, but 2,5 days w/o even a schedule probably would be OK only for the Downtown area - but not sure. And as you wrote, the best thing is so many tight friendships formed, which needs time together.

Now the only real issue is dealing with #LGSummit17 withdraw, would you agree?!

hehe, maybe we can add something like that: "extendeed #LGSummit17", is that good, what do you think?:)

Level 8

@SoniaK wrote:

@Fructy, I am going to share this in facebook. I hope that's fine. 

Thank you once again for making this amazing video. You are a great movie maker. I like your style of editing. And I am not saying that by seeing this video only, I have seen @Andras_H's application video as well, learned from him that you are the one behind that amazing video. And it clearly shows your expertise. Good job done, girl!  

That is true @SoniaK, as we talked before I just submitted my application video last day evening and without her probably 1) I would have missed the deadline, 2) my video would have been a simpler something - however I have seen simple application videos made by a mobile phone w/o any editing, but with awesome story/content/shooting script - that is also an important point, probably the most important.

Level 8

@SoniaK wrote:

WOW! @Fructy, that video is THE BEST THING! I would go with @ErmesT in saying, how many kudos can I give to make me cry? I am crying now in happiness...what a wonderful time we all spent together. I made a new family out of my family. This new bonding will remain for ever. 

Thank you @Andras_H for capturing those amazing moments. 

Indeed. I did not even think before the trip, that this whole journey will be so amazing

Actually, @SoniaK one of your capture is also in the video. If you remember, at the end of the Summit party - the balloon hyperlapse w my phone, you took that, so thank you for that footage:)

@SoniaK wrote:

I think it's high time I should share my stories too. I better hurry.

Yes, we are waiting for your recap / experience of those incredible days:)

Level 6

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience ****SURFING CLASS?****

I want to join what the process ? @IndiaC@Andras_H@KarenVChin

Level 8

Re: LGSummit17 recap and experience ****SURFING CLASS?****

Hi @Utpal here you can read about the FAQ of the previous summit. the next one (2018) is not yet announced.

Level 8

Hi @Andras_H,

I am glad we have you among us - out best historican.  You recorded our  moments and make it part of our world history. 

Kudos to @Fructy  to put  the Video together.

Now I have something to show my friend what I have done during my Summit trip.

It is amazing that our Great @SoniaK can put together such a wonderful team in no time!

Thank you for allowing me to be part of all this incredibles moments!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @YK1001. Looking forward to hearing about your recap. 🙂