IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#LGCTM MEET-UP in Haridwar, Uttarakhand (ASIA Kick Off)

#LGCTM MEET UP in Haridwar, Uttarakhand (ASIA Kick Off)

1581037559047.jpg

Daksheshwar Mahadev

Daksheshwar Mahadev Temple, Kankhal, Brahm Vihar Colony, Mayapur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249407, India

February 09, 2020 @ 14:00 (IST)

Hello Local Guides! Good Evening! We are happy to announce our fifth local guides meet up and the first meet up of 2020 related to Local Guides Clean The Maps, in which we have reported the places which are no longer available on maps along with we'll report the inappropriate images which are uploaded in maps because these days people are uploading selfies and the photos/videos not directly related to the place so we have to report and make the maps more precise and accurate. The venue of photo walk is: Daksheshwar Temple, located at a distance of around 4.5 Km from Haridwar bus stand and the place is totally accessible by bus/train. So you have to reach on time if you are interested in attending the first #LGCTM meet up in Uttarakhand. The timing of meet up is 2Pm to 4 Pm, kindly reach on time.

Read some necessary instructions: 1. Wear comfortable clothes, trekking shoes, cap etc.

2. Keep your phone charge at the maximum level and if you have power bank then better to keep it with you.

3. The area is divine so if you want to take a bath in holy Ganges water then bring some extra clothes and towel in backpack.

4. If you have any kind of camera or other mobile accessories then you can carry it.

5. Do not capture the photos nearby temple if a "photo warning" is written there.

6. The event is not funded so all expenses paid on self basis.

7. Reach on time and access the place as soon as possible. If you face any kind of issue then feel free to text me.

Thank you!

RSVP here

Daksheshwar Mahadev Temple, Kankhal, Brahm Vihar Colony, Mayapur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249407, India
9 comments
Level 9

Re: #LGCTM MEET UP in Haridwar

Connect Moderator

Best of luck dear @IshantHP_ig 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Namskar..

@IshantHP_ig 

Best wishes 💐 💐 for success..

Level 8

Hi @IshantHP_ig  

Congratulations on hosting your meet-up! I wish you success with this one and for the following events, you will organize with the Local Guides in your area! I'm sure your photos will be great, so please create a recap after the event and share with us your impressions and photos.

Here you can see some tips on How to write a great recap after your meet-up.

if my comment help you then please mark my comment as solution. thank you

PANKAJ KUMAR SINGH
Level 8

@IshantHP_ig  In the meantime, you can learn more about meet-ups click this link https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6225579?hl=en

if my comment is helpful for you then mark my comment as solutions. thanks

PANKAJ KUMAR SINGH
Level 9

Level 9

Level 10

Namskar..

@IshantHP_ig 

Yes, Sure.. we will

Level 9

Re: #LGCTM MEET-UP in Haridwar, Uttarakhand (ASIA Kick Off)

@IshantHP_ig All the best I am try to connect with you all. 

You are lucky to visit Haridwar today. Today is Magh purnima & Saint Ravidas jayanti people go to holy place & take bath there. It's a beautiful place one must visit calm & cool place. 

If you want to detox your mind, body soul u should visit Baba Ramdev centre full of greeny.