InnocensiaO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

LAS OLAS ART FAIR- FLORIDA

Hey peeps,

I hope everyone is doing well in this new year and still keeping up with their new year resolutions.

For about two or so years now, I have made a point to visit art galleries/art fairs every start of the year mostly for the inspiration, relaxation and just take time off from the pressures of starting a new year.

Early in January, I had the pleasure of attending the annual Las Olas Art Fair in downtown Fort Lauderdale and I'm still in awe of the beautiful art pieces I saw. The two day event featured artists from all over the world, from painters, sculptors, photographers, jewelers, designers and more.

IMG_9819.jpgIMG_9790.jpgSip tshun Ng - www.tshunart.comSip tshun Ng - www.tshunart.comIMG_9913.jpgRoy Rodriguezart-www.royrodriguezart.comRoy Rodriguezart-www.royrodriguezart.com

The event is also free to attend. If in South Florida in early March purpose to attend the event between March 7th and 8th 2020. More artist info can be accessed from http://www.artfestival.com/festivals/las-olas-art-fair-part-i

Flyer for March Art FairFlyer for March Art Fair

Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: LAS OLAS ART FAIR- FLORIDA

Hey there @InnocensiaO,

Thank you for sharing those awesome photos with us. Was this your first time visiting the fair? I'm especially intrigued by this artwork and the technique used to make it.

By the way I would like to recommend to peek at How to take photos for art and culture lovers which is an excellent article with some tips on art photography. I'm positive that you will enjoy reading it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Yes, it was my first time visiting the fair. I totally loved it.

Thank you so much for the tips, they will be helpful, the next time I go.

Regards.

Former Google Contributor

You are more than welcome @InnocensiaO.

Just one more tip for your convenience, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before  their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Have fun and keep it up. :]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @Deskata , I didn't realize that I hadn't tagged you in the response. Happy that you pointed it out.

Regards.