Steena's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kudos limits?

Are there limits to how many kudos you can give? Often the kudos I give don't "stick". I thought there may be a timing limit perhaps? Like, only 1 an hour..?

I searched but didn't come across a mention of a limit. So, if there isn't, any idea why I can't always give kudos?

Thanks 🙂

London, UK
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Kudos limits?

@Steena wrote:

Are there limits to how many kudos you can give? Often the kudos I give don't "stick". I thought there may be a timing limit perhaps? Like, only 1 an hour..?

I searched but didn't come across a mention of a limit. So, if there isn't, any idea why I can't always give kudos?

Thanks 🙂

No, there is no any limits @Steena

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

If there aren't limits, does anyone know why I can't give kudos? It's a little sad..

Level 8

It seems that I can give kudos to the original post but not the replies..

Level 10

@Steena you can give kudos to reply too

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 5

@SteenaiI'm finding that I can only give kudos to an original post, but not on any comments or replies? Am I doing something wrong? 

I see that my comments are getting kudos, but I'm not being able to return the kudos.

I have only started out with this today, so am new, and have a lot to learn.

I'm using Firefox for Android on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.

Cheers,

Steven.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @StevenDon,
Welcome to Connect!

Please feel free to ask questions, participate in discussions and explore Connect overall.

We have a great topic where you can introduce yourself to other Local Guides, so they learn more about you. You can find the topic here - Introduce Yourself - October 2018.

Please let me know what happens when you try to give a kudo?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

hello guys when u talk or ask about kudos u know who to ask 😉

thanks for ur question @Steena of course there are limits of giving kudos

its 500 kudos per hour , 

Some days I spent a lot of time on connect reading replying and engabeng with my friends , one day look the message i got 🙂

And this is what we call Kudo flood 😉

Screenshot_20181008-202231.jpg

Level 9