Briggs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Kudos Recognition Ratio.

2.2 @ProfArunCM

• 1.2 > K ≥ 3, you are a kudos prince/princess! You're simply royalty and beloved, you're fun to be around and one of the popular ones on the block. 
Level 8

And @LucioV MUTO!

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hahhaah.. Well said.. Well said, @OSAMA..

In that, you missed to mention about you.. 😄 I do it for you..

By the way, @OSAMA is a Kudos Superstar.. 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN

This one 😉

@OSAMA wrote:

Who talks about kudos !? am here 

The Kudos King  ( KK) Is Here

Of course not Kim Kardashian🎊

😁😂😁😂😁😂😁

Prilliant Creative post @Briggs  we have 

A Kudos Professor here Guys ...

@LucioV is the Kudos Legend 🎉  🌞

@ErmesT is the Kudos GodFather 🎁 😊

@MahabubMunna is the kudos Humble 🎖

And you know

@Briggs is the Kudos Professor  👓👍

Level 10

Here's a secret @MedRidaZ. When I try to give people kudos while I'm at work, the heart will flash, but the number will not update. It always gives me an error that the connection is not secure and then the browser might crash. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my workplace's protocols and security settings. But why would it affect Local Guides Connect the way it does? That is a major factor as to why I don't give out as many kudos... but I would if the system would let me hehe!

@DanielaBP, interesting predicament. Don't ask, don't tell. Hehehe, ask and I will tell yay!

I've got a lot of data based on several Local Guides, trends and statistics and so all I need to do is to collate them and illustrate data into graphic tables! I'm excited to share my limited findings.

Level 9

Welcome back beautiful 🌹🌹 🌹 🌹 @DanielaBP 😊😊😊😊😊

With this you won everything!

Level 8

you're sooooo kind!

@OSAMA wrote:

Level 9

& you're soooo 🤴 😊😊

@DanielaBP wrote:

you're sooooo kind!

@OSAMA wrote:

Level 8

@ProfArunCM

Welcome to the kudos price club mate !!

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Mine is K = 2200/1000 = 2.2, what do you think about it. @Briggs

@DanielaBP

@MedRidaZ

@OSAMA

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ

@Briggs wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 23.51.36.png
I actually just received the "Gave 100 Kudos" badge just a few moments ago. Yay!

But why just now? What makes a kudos worth something? Why kudos? Well essentially it's a form of recognition, that you acknowledge and see someone else's post as one that is captivating, or in the simplest form like in Facebook, something that you just like. The amount/volume of portrayal that you actually like the post varies by person to person, and so I'll leave that to your imagination.

I've observed many people, with quite a few actually simultaneously receiving the "Gave and Received 5,000 Kudos" badges. It's pretty amazing that people are equally as giving and that they receive wholly in return. For many people, their belief is that if you just keep on giving, you'll keep on receiving and it will go like that. For others still, they're a little bit more pickier with their kudos (such as myself), and try to piece together what's "quality content" as to what a kudo represents. For example, giving kudos to very short replies. And then you have the people who give kudos to pretty much every post and the select few who give none a kudo.

So I thought it would be fun to put together a scale, known as the "Kudos Recognition Ratio". Just like all the numbers, you take the total amount of kudos that you've received from others and you divide it by the total amount of kudos that you've given to other guides. Refer to the formula below:kudosratio.png

What's your kudos ratio? I've made a few categories on the kudos scale below, check it out. If you scored:

• K > 10, you are a kudos monster! You're either someone who tries to give out kudos but for some reason ends up with the kudos attracting back to you, or you're the type who makes posts and doesn't really look much at other posts. That's okay.
  • 3 > K ≥ 10, you are a kudos hoarder! You love your kudos too much to let them go. That or you're very much revered in the world of kudos, everyone checks up on you and flocks to see what you'll post next.
  • 1.2 > K ≥ 3, you are a kudos prince/princess! You're simply royalty and beloved, you're fun to be around and one of the popular ones on the block. 
  • 0.8 ≥ K ≥ 1.2, you are a kudos jedi! You seek balance and justice, giving as to give and to receive, as to receive. You find and strike the delicate balance and keep the world peace.
  • 0.5 > K ≥ 0.8, you are a kudos farmer! You captivate and cultivate kudos all around to encourage people to keep on keeping on, posting great content and supporting them intrinsically. You're happy-go-lucky and seek happiness for all!
  • 0.1 ≥ K ≥ 0.5, you are a kudos wizard/witch! Somehow, everyone around you is mystified by the amount of kudos that you possess and put spells on them. It doesn't matter if you get your kudos back, it's better out there for everyone to experience the magic!
  • K < 0.1, you are a kudos cloud! You embody kudos all over you, and shower everyone from high up above with all your love and gratitude. You might probably be afraid of heights, hey come down back to earth by making some posts/replies so we can give you kudos too! 
  • K = 1, you are a kudos paragon. You have achieved equilibrium by balancing the kudos you receive and the kudos that you give to others. You set an example of excellence by equally contributing to the world your thoughts, kindness and ideas while you equally motivate others to post great, quality content.

So feel free to share your result if you want. Hehe, this is for fun, not sure why I made up something like this but kudos are pretty fun things anyway. Have fun and tag away!

Level 8

hahah @Briggs!!

I have the same problem in my work, i can't use the social network...... but the IT department with the confirmation of my top manager.... gived me a special access to google applications (LGs connect)....try this mate !!!😜😜😜

@Briggs wrote:

Here's a secret @MedRidaZ. When I try to give people kudos while I'm at work, the heart will flash, but the number will not update. It always gives me an error that the connection is not secure and then the browser might crash. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my workplace's protocols and security settings. But why would it affect Local Guides Connect the way it does? That is a major factor as to why I don't give out as many kudos... but I would if the system would let me hehe!

@DanielaBP, interesting predicament. Don't ask, don't tell. Hehehe, ask and I will tell yay!

I've got a lot of data based on several Local Guides, trends and statistics and so all I need to do is to collate them and illustrate data into graphic tables! I'm excited to share my limited findings.

Level 9

@Briggs @MedRidaZ

Use paper and pencil while at work for kudos , when you come back home ,

Don't forget to edit your paperwork into the system and Kudos 😁😂😁😂😁

Level 8

@OSAMA

Hahaha great idea bro, since a lot of times i don't use pencil except for the signatures 😁😂😂😂😂