JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Edit Points are not upgrading.

Dear @jojo522 & @AmithES

In case you are talking about your score on Connect, there seem to be a technical problem and Google is looking into it. To keep informed, please subscribe to this thread.

Level 8

Re: Imposible crear sitio Movistar Rider eSports Center

Dear @Miguelfqmg,

Your query is best posted in the allocated forum section at Mapping Your World, where you can get feedback and advice from experienced, expert Local Guides.

When sharing your case, please inform us what data exactly you entered. Which name, address, category did you use, when it got rejected with "NOT APPLIED"? Can you give a link to the location on Maps?

Simply giving us a link to a press-release about the POI, does not give us enough information to enable constructive feedback or advice.

With kind regards, JeroenM

Level 3

Problem in missing points and synchronisation points

In my contribution I added upto 17 places which is approved and published, buy still even 1 is not added to the aaded place points.

Please help me and provide me the points

Level 5

Where Did My Points Go?

Received an email to state I’ve made it to level 4 and I currently have just less than 400 points. I followed the link, and it goes to a page that shows I have less than 200 points. Why is some of my profile updated and some is not? I’m getting conflicting information on my account. 

Level 6

level ändert sich nicht

nabend, ich bin nun local guide level 4 1/2 seitdem ich mit dem handy einiges bewertet und auch fotos gemacht habe. aber auf dem pc hier auf der seite bin ich immer noch level 3 😮

bitte um hilfe, thx 🙂

mfg xezor

Level 10

Re: Where Did My Points Go?

Congratulations on reaching Level 4.

This is a known issue and Local Guides Team is resolving the issue. 

You can find more information and read the updates here - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Known-Issue-Points-discrepancy-between-Loca...

Keep contributing

🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Problem in missing points and synchronisation points

Hi @Samking we are aware of the issue and we're working on resolving it as soon a possible. Any updates will be posted on this post. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Re: level ändert sich nicht

Hi @XeZoR, I merged your post to this post “Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop”. The updates on this issue will be posted here in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Level 6

App and Local Guides Profile not in Sync?

My Google Maps app is suggesting in have earned well over 1,500 points and am Level 6 but my 'profile' seems to have been stuck at circa 1,250 point and Level 5 for days. I have seen various warnings about it taking 24/48 hours for points to be applied but this has been way longer. What's the issue? 

Re: App and Local Guides Profile not in Sync?

Hello @FarnhamSam,

We're aware of the issue and working on a fix.  Please refer to this thread here in which updates on the issue will be posted as adjustments are made.  Thank you in advance for your understanding!

I am not available to respond on the weekend