Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photo Views Count not updating on Google Maps

Mi dispiace in misura inferiore è successo anche a me

Level 10

Level 10

The anonymous number is the lowest, 8680, but the actual approved on maps are 10407, and the uploaded are 10512, so just 105 rejected photos.

What about your counts? Could you share your contrib profile?

Level 8

well 1,200,000  have come back ...    still off 400,000  from when I last made a note on July 30th 

What are Rejected Photos ... where can you see that ?

Level 8

View count in my contributions not updating

Hi, my device is Redmi Note 5A Prime. Up to a month ago Google Maps worked fine. I posted reviews and I followed in 'my contributions' tab the changing number of users views.
Since a month this stopped all together, despite me continuing to review places. This happens only to my reviews, not to my uploaded photos, there, the number of views is regularly updated.

Tried clearing cache, logging out and in and uninstalling maps updates. I have the same issue when using my PC with Windows 10.
Thanks in advance for any information.

Level 10

Re: View count in my contributions not updating

Hi @curreir

There is nothing to worry about, this is a known issue and googlers are working to fix it asap.

Your views count are safe, they are just not updating into Maps. This issue has been reported many times and this usually happens when an update is coming to Maps.

Hope I've helped!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Former Google Contributor

Hey @curreir,

Everything now should be working as intended. I would advise to give it a little more time for the view counters to update.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

thanks George 🙂

Level 8

Thanks Valeria 😄

Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Photo View Counts Not Updating on Google Maps - 7/26/18

Thankyou for all the time you have put into this, Bruce!

ChristineBrandon