BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photo Views Count not updating on Google Maps

This is strange: today the counter moved.... backward... I've lost more than 2 million of views, but the image counter is ok.

Level 8

Hi @LucioV

My counter is updated too with 562.582 more views. Aprox 45.000 views/day, following the tendency before it stopped. It seems it's solved.

Level 8

Meine Photo Aufrufe wurden jetzt auch aktualisiert.

Aber meine Aufrufe bei den Rezensionen bleiben jetzt gleich.

Level 8

Re: Las vistas de mis fotos dejaron de subir

Hola @JoffreV

Mi contador ya se ha actualizado, en mi caso con 562.582 vistas, lo que da una media por dia de unas 46.000 que se corresponde con la tendencia que seguía antes de que se parara. En mi caso considero que ha recuperado la normalidad y doy la incidencia por resuelta.

Level 10

Überprüfen Sie jetzt ab heute arbeiten, wenn immer noch nicht an Ihrer Stelle arbeiten warten Sie auf wenige Stunden,
kein Grund zur Sorge..

@Gogscher wrote:

Meine Photo Aufrufe wurden jetzt auch aktualisiert.

Aber meine Aufrufe bei den Rezensionen bleiben jetzt gleich.

Mohammed Hussain Jamaluddin
Level 10

My count was frozen to 63295234 for 13 days. During this time the photo count dropped and, then, went back to original values.

Now the overall view count is 61419984

Maybe the count job is not yet finished.

Level 10

From today 8-8-18, Photo Views Counting restarted s check now..

Mohammed Hussain Jamaluddin
Former Google Contributor

Hey guys, 

As it's a known issue I'm going to move this post to this thread where all updates on this issue related to it will be posted. 

Thank you all again. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Photo View Counts "ARE GETTING UPDATED" on Google Maps - Thanks

Dear All,

The Google Photo View Counter is working (presently) and is showing up with update Numbers!

Thanks to all....!!!

By grace of God, Support from Google, motivation from you all LGs, most beloved Viewers, I have crossed "21 MILLION VIEWERS" in Google Maps!

I assure to continue my contributions, with responsibility!

Regs

21 Million.jpg

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Just found that more than 2 million of views are missing from 360 photos; my stats on SV app dropped from 22 millions to 19 millions, so maybe the job failed on this side.