Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Where are my badges ?

Yeah! Thank you 🙂

Level 6

Re: Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile

I have worked very hard to reach upto a certain level in Google Maps, but unfortunately my Contributions and reviews and Levels all are gone, and my level again started from 000000000....... what is this??????

This is completely insane...!!!!

@TraciC wrote:

Update 12/05/2017 - Your Local Guides information are back up and you can now view your Local Guides levels, points and contributions details in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app. Thank you for bearing with us!

Note: You may experience some delay in updating of points for your new contributions and may follow this thread for updates on points updating. The team continues to work to improve the experience for everyone and we appreciate your patience. 

Hello fellow Local Guides. The team is aware that while your Local Guides badge is visible next to your profile photo in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app, that your Local Guides level and points information is missing under your profile. Additionally, you may notice that your Local Guides badge next to your other badges may not be visible, nor are your complete contribution details. 

We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible but rest assured, if you are still signed up for the Local Guides program, you are still a Local Guide. 🙂 Your contributions are not impacted, nor is your status in the program. If you wish to view your detailed points information information, you may do so by visiting your Local Guides home.

We thank you for your patience and will post future updates in this thread. 

@TraciC wrote:

Update 12/05/2017 - Your Local Guides information are back up and you can now view your Local Guides levels, points and contributions details in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app. Thank you for bearing with us!

Note: You may experience some delay in updating of points for your new contributions and may follow this thread for updates on points updating. The team continues to work to improve the experience for everyone and we appreciate your patience. 

Hello fellow Local Guides. The team is aware that while your Local Guides badge is visible next to your profile photo in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app, that your Local Guides level and points information is missing under your profile. Additionally, you may notice that your Local Guides badge next to your other badges may not be visible, nor are your complete contribution details. 

We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible but rest assured, if you are still signed up for the Local Guides program, you are still a Local Guide. 🙂 Your contributions are not impacted, nor is your status in the program. If you wish to view your detailed points information information, you may do so by visiting your Local Guides home.

We thank you for your patience and will post future updates in this thread. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Points not updating

My points not showing in Google Map. Even my reviews and Edits not showing. How is it done and by whom?

@TraciC wrote:

As noted above:

Your Local Guides information are back up and you can now view your Local Guides levels, points and contributions details in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app. Thank you for bearing with us!

Note: You may experience some delay in updating of points for your new contributions and may follow this thread for updates on points updating. 

Level 3

Hi! I received an email saying that my review had gotten more than 3000 views but when I checked my contributions, all my badges, contributions etc are no longer there. I can see some of the photos for the places I had visited but that's about it. Anyone else have these issues?

Former Google Contributor

@Foamling, badges are only available on your Maps app. As for your contributions and points, I can still see them on your profile. As this is different issue from the original post on this thread, please start a new thread to discuss the problems you are experiencing. Thanks!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2

Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile

• Travel the world
Former Google Contributor

Re: Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile

Hello @Davidkhila0 and welcome to Connect.

Are you referring to Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile? This is an old issue and you will find its solution listed in the thread. However, you might be experiencing some delay in the updating of points for your new contributions. You can go through Known Issue: Delay in Local Guides Points Updating to familiarize yourself with the details and updates. 

Also, I am merging your post with the  Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile thread just to make sure you are updated at all times.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!