jayasimha78's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Karnataka State #WorldChallenge #StateChallenge

@SilvyC Thank You! I am looking forward to your tricky and interesting questions!

Level 10

@SalmaanN Thank You! Glad you liked it. Also thanks for spreading the word.

Level 10

@TravellerG Thank You! Of Course will add that. Famous person list at no stretch it is complete. Love to hear other LGs feedback on that.

Level 10

Level 9

What a beautiful State @jayasimha78 i hope to see you Saturday 

#LocalGuidesUSA ~ Accessibility Champion ~ Guiding Star 2021 

Level 10

Level 10

As you know, our community members are experts in telling "very good" only - I rarely see our members getting back with suggestions & feedback.

However, this post is well accepted.

Unfortunately, the meetup timings are in my restricted timings & I am unable to join this series.

With best wishes, TG

@jayasimha78 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

@jayasimha78 

Superb photos as usual.

Please also read my entry for the Karnataka #StateChallenge:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Interesting-and-Unique-Facts-about-Karnatak...

Level 10

@Tushar_Suradkar Thank You!. Thanks for contributing to the study guide. Appreciate it.

Level 8

Namaskara @jayasimha78 JI,

Thank you for the outstanding info post about the great Karnataka which is very diverse in nature. 

Excited for the Karnataka state challenge and I always had a great connection with Karnataka.

All the best with the challenge sir.

Dhanyavadagalu,

Regards, HR.