cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Just keep contributing

Hi everyone, 

I hope everything is going well with you and your family. 🙂

This is my introduce myself, to application to Connect Live 2020.

My name is Haruki, Local Guide level 8, from Brazil.

IMHO the most interesting goal what I do as a Local Guide is the interest in helping others make the most out of Google’s Products.

When I can do this? Making some great contributions, along about three years. Last year, I couldn't  do my best, however never don't stopped access the local guides program.

The Local Guides program means to me an an excellent opportunity of building a better world, with accurate and real time information.

For example, at this very difficult moment in our countries, I made a useful list.

20181212_145133.jpg

And a lovely surprise, after I found this Local Guides Community, the possibility to meet the Googlers and another guys around the world, who has the same interest.

I believe, the respect with others local guides in this community is very important too. By the way, I got my recent Badge cause this Community supports my participation.

20200329_163821.jpg

I have interest in still contributing. Google Maps is one of my lovely free time activity.

If I finally will met another local guides or not in CA, it's ok, hope someday I'll join with they.

Thank you so much, for this opportunity.

Best regards.

Haruki

Diadema, SP, Brasil
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Just keep contributing

Wish you all the best my great friend @Haruki ! Hope to meet you this year!

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA , happy to see you. 🙂

I found the Jordan Consulate in Sao Paulo. 🙂 and immediately I remembered about my great friend. 🙂

Warm regards.

Haruki

Connect Moderator

Level 8

Olá @AlexandreCampbell , tudo bem?

Muito obrigado. Espero que ao longo do tempo, todos fiquem com muita saúde,para retornar a todas atividades que gostam.

Um grande abraço!

Haruki