cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Just earned my 34th BADGE😀

@DshottDennis

You are most welcome indeed.

I value the achievements of dedicated altruists who freely donate their time, talents and efforts into helping our world be a better place.

Those of us who are working with you are grateful for all that you do.

May Fortune continue to smile upon you.

■ "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?" ■ "Who watches the watchers ?" ■ the satirical poet, Juvenal ■ 1st century Rome ■
Level 10

@aka_Rὁn

Thank you very much my brother 

Much appreciated 😀

All the best on your google journey 

Level 7

Huh? I only know of 5 badges... what other badges can you get ??

Level 7

Congrats. I hope one day to get more badges and increase my level. Keep doing great things 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kasd,

Thanks for reaching out. I advise you to look at the following articles to understand how to achieve more badges: How do I earn badges on Connect? and Introducing new badges on Google Maps.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself — November 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Many congratulations @DshottDennis

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thank you brother @KashifMisidia

😀