RivXuxin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Join the "Missed the Deadline" Club

Hey everyone,

All jokes aside. What do I mean when I say Missed the Deadline Club? Well I'm sure a lot of us missed the deadline to apply for Google LG Connect 2018. I know I did. If you are like me you initially felt a bit frustrated, considering you had spend a lot of time working on your submission. It's totally understandable, I felt the same. 

However, I would agree with the other contributors in the board who have mentioned it's a matter of changing your perspective on the situation. In my case, rather then focus on not attending this year's LG Connect, I'm focused on the "takeaways" from this year's experience so I can prepared for next year. In the meantime, here is my video that would have been for this year's application. Please feel free to comment as I am looking for feedback that can help me make a better video next year. Also feel free to reply by including yours if you'd like. I want to thank the other contributors who posted their application video. It really helps people like me who are scared to be in front of the camera, to see other people also do it.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Join the "Missed the Deadline" Club

Hi @RivXuxin, it happened to me too in 2016 but so crazy how fast time flies, i applied in 2017 and attended the #LGSummit17!

Just wish you the best of luck in 2019!

Happy mapping

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @RivXuxin, it happened to me too in 2016 but so crazy how fast time flies, i applied in 2017 and attended the #LGSummit17!

Just wish you the best of luck in 2019!

Happy mapping

Level 8

Thank you for your encouragement @AlMutebi!!! I am looking forward to applying in 2019. This just leaves me with a year's worth of time to prepare : -) in the meantime back to contributing to Google Maps and LG Connect.