ChiepSophy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Japanese Breakfast at River Bay Villa

Typical Japanese BreakfastTypical Japanese BreakfastTypical Japanese BreakfastTypical Japanese Breakfast

Typical Japanese Breakfast: Miso soup, rice with natto (fermented soy beans), fish, and salad. Here are the ingredients you'll need for two: 2 cups of rice 2 pieces of white fish (e.g. cod) slice of butter salt and pepper Miso soup: 0.5 L water hand full of daikon (chopped in quarts) 1 tsp of hondashi (fish stock) 1 tbs miso paste ~50 gr silk tofu (cut in small blocks) 1 tsp dried seaweed (you can add all kinds of ingredients such as shiitake or other vegetables) Natto: 1 or 2 natto packets 2 tbs seaweed (cut in small strips) 2 tbs of bonito flakes 2 tbs chopped spring onion soy sauce to taste 1 small cucumber sesame dressing or mayonnaise

Sophy
River Bay Villa, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Japanese Breakfast at River Bay Villa

Hey @ChiepSophy,

Wow, thanks for sharing this lovely breakfast photo and the recipe! It looks delicious and I would love to try it.

PS: Feel free to leave your review on Google Maps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

This looks delicious @ChiepSophy, even though I prefer this kind of treat for lunch as it is savoury. My preference is to eat something sweet in the morning like oatmeal with some dried fruits. 

Do you visit this place often or it was a one time experience?

PS. I am sure you will find this article an interesting read: FOOD LOVERS CLUB. Enjoy! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @MoniDi

Thank you for your interesting, i been there many time for breakfast, i will sharing more my breakfast in Cambodia Siem Reap Province.

Sophy
Level 9

delicious breakfast @ChiepSophy