IMG_20181113_181004.jpg

#saveaarey #naturelove #savenature 

Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: It's all about nature love with lovely sunset

Hello @Aka__lsd,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, were you on a boat the moment you took it? 

You seem to be new on Connect so, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2020.

PS: I am going to move your post to the section Photography on Connect, the place where Local Guides share photos of things they like. Furthermore,  I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!