gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: It's a freaking freak shake &monster shake

Wow, now those are some real monster shakes! 

Great choice for your first Food & Drink post, @gowthamselvam

My own jar of Nutella will be empty soon, so I'm thinking if making myself a homemade freak shake with lots of chocolate (of course), milk, ice cream, and whipped cream on top. Will definitely use your post as a reference how it should look like. 🙂

I'm also a fan of chocolate, just like you, but out of curiosity - do you think one person can finish both shakes? It never hurts to try!

P.S. Thank you so much for the tag, @TsekoV, you know what makes my day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu , 

Thank you so much ! 

Oh Great !  Do share the pics of your homemade freakshake ! 

Ha ! Ha ! Nope, I just had the chocolate freakshake. The other one was for my wife.  

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Google Moderator

Hey @gowthamselvam,

That's great! I love ice cream, especially a chocolate one. 

Whenever I am in the mood for a calorie bomb, I go to Confetti. It is a gelateria, also known as an ice cream shop, and they serve huge ice cream pots with a mixture of different ice cream balls, nuts, fruits and syrup.

They serve milk shakes too, of course, but everybody goes for the ice cream and the cakes.

Here is a photo of my favourite sundae - the chocolate hazelnut one. 🙂

Caption: A photo of chocolate hazelnut sundae on a plate, two spoons and a cup of coffee (Local Guide kukufina)Caption: A photo of chocolate hazelnut sundae on a plate, two spoons and a cup of coffee (Local Guide kukufina)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi , 

your favorite chocolate hazelnut sundae is really mouthwatering ! yummy !

Thats very nice pic of it . 

Gowtham Selvam
Google Moderator

Sure, I'll upload some photos when I make the freakshake, @gowthamselvam

Well, I had to ask. Wouldn't mind trying to drink/eat both shakes by myself, haha. :))

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu , 

Thanks in advance to share your homemade freakshake. 

Ha ! Ha ! I too will try to do that ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for asking @gowthamselvam.

I took this photo while I was travelling in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The desert on the right is a chocolate brownie cake with nuts and the one of the left is a mixture of fruits - dragon fruit, mango, blueberries, bananas and milk. The combination was quite tasty and gives you lots of energy. :  ) I still miss it so much.

Level 8

Hi @TsekoV , 

Thank you so much for sharing the details. Hope you will have it again ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 10

Level 8

Hi @davidhyno , 

ha ! yeah it is full of chocolate ! 

you are welcome ! 

Gowtham Selvam