cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Issue: videos disappearing

@deLucios @JeslynL @Maciej_K  @CriFinder 

SORTED!!! Checked Play, and updated today. All back to normal 🙂 

I thought videos were somehow grouped together, when "lots of scrolling" was mentioned, but see what you meant now - lots of scrolling through your own pics to check videos are present. Pleased ...very pleased ..to say, they're back where they belong, alongside the photos. 

Thank you to everyone involved in starting the discussion @deLucios , contributing, commenting, and sorting this one out, team.

CHEERS !!!

Dave. 

Level 8

Re: Issue: videos disappearing

Hi Jeslyn,

@JeslynL

The problem is a little bit different, but still related to vanishing of videos. I do hope to gain your help once more.

My old movie from year 2005, taken inside the plane:

goo.gl/BCiKBq

and placed on Map at the Airport Ławica in Poznań, after 23,000 views has suddenly disappeared from the set of videos in this place.

I recall my profile in Google Maps:

http://goo.gl/LCzaUm

I've recently added just to this place a new video, created with the help of the Photo Mirage Express, to have the video in question at hand, and not to lose time for long-lasting scrolling, to check on the bar its status.

If you click on the name of the place "Port Lotniczy Poznań-Ławica im. Henryka Wieniawskiego" over this new movie  you will only see two items: the newest video and one photo (like me if I'm not logged in). If I'm signed in, the same operation reveals to me two videos and the photo. Immediately the same should be seen by this link:

goo.gl/5MiuvN

Another way (terribly time consuming under Windows - there are many photos) to check that the video does not appear in the object is opening of this address:   

goo.gl/vy6zWh

By the way, many my photo spheres have disappeared as well, but that's another story.

Best wishes

Maciej