deLucios's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Ongoing Android Maps app issue - disappearing videos & pictures.

Thankyou @MikeDownes !!!

I received an automated response yesterday, and a reply from ""The Local Guides Team", today - saying they would look into this and get back to me / us.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Issue: videos disappearing

@deLucios @Maciej_K @DaveBooth Apologies for the delayed response on this. The respective team has been made aware of this issue and are still looking into it at the moment. Please allow us some time before sharing an update with you. 

@DaveBooth — Please keep discussions on similar topics on the same thread - it makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations to avoid duplicates and reduce confusion.

Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

@JeslynL Thank you for letting us all know it's finally being looked into, and your apologies for the delay in response, accepted. I'm sure we all look forward to seeing a fix, and can stop going on about it soon. 

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL,

I very much appreciate your explanation.

All the best 

Level 10

Same problem here

Level 8

@CriFinderwrote:

Same problem here

Thanks CriFinder. We're still keeping our fingers crossed that there'll be a fix soon 😕 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@deLucios @Maciej_K @DaveBooth @CriFinder Hi all, I have good news to share! This problem will be fixed in an upcoming update to Google Maps (version 9.76). Thank you for bearing with us! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL,

I very much appreciate your nice news.

Best regards

Maciej

Level 8

@JeslynL

Thank you for letting us know it's sorted. Excellent news, cheers!

Appreciate your time 🙂 

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL, that's a good news and it's good to see when a community works!

Thank you and to the Google Maps developers!