SagarKulkarni's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Isa Khan's Niyazi Tomb and Mosque - Delhi

Most welcome dear @SagarKulkarni,

Kindly remember to tag me in your future posts... 

Best wishes for all success 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@TravellerG thank you sir , surely I'll tag you , your suggestions will definitely help me lot , for upcoming post I'm upgraded and try to make it interesting.

@Sagarkulkarni
Level 10

@KamalHossenR thank you for showing interest, I'll definitely write and add more detail in present post about Lodi-era architecture style and Battle of Kannauj . Also for conservation of such accident valuable places one of Trust also playing important iniciative , I would like to share this with all . Onces agains thanks for asking more questions . Questions helps me to Bering back my interest on above post details design of quality containt here in connect. I'll definitely give you all details information by tomorrow.

@Sagarkulkarni
Level 10

Most welcome, my dear friend @SagarKulkarni,

Most important point is to keep the photos in Full-Screen mode - after uploading before posting, there is an option to select "Large" - selecting large publishes the photos in Full-Screen mode.

Hope this will help you or you may contact me personally. 

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@TravellerG thank you sir for details post of Full screen photos, it is very helpful , surely your post definitely boost effective article in connect platform. Here is your outstanding post of Full screen photos.

Full Screen Photos  

@Sagarkulkarni
Level 10

@KamalHossenR here is answer of your questions , 

1) Lodi-era style of Isa Khan's Tomb:

History:  The Lodi Era refers to the period of their rule, which lasted from 1451 to 1526. The Lodi dynasty was a ruling dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate in medieval India.The Lodi dynasty was founded by Bahlul Khan Lodi after he overthrew the previous ruler, the Sayyid dynasty. Bahlul Khan Lodi ruled from 1451 to 1489 and was succeeded by his son, Sikandar Lodi, who ruled from 1489 to 1517. The last ruler of the Lodi dynasty was Ibrahim Lodi, who ruled from 1517 to 1526.Lodi-era witnessed advancements in architecture and cultural activities. 

FB_IMG_1683512215630.jpg

Architecture Style: During the Lodi Era, several architectural developments took place in India. One notable architectural structure is Isa Khan's Tomb . Isa Khan's Tomb is an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and showcases the architectural style prevalent during the Lodi and Sur dynasties. It was constructed in the mid-16th century, around 1547-1548.The tomb is built with red sandstone and is characterized by its octagonal shape. It features a single-story structure with high arched entrances on each side. The interior of the tomb has a central chamber that houses the grave of Isa Khan, surrounded by an octagonal veranda. The veranda is supported by pillars and is adorned with intricate stone carvings and decorative patterns also it showcases influences from the Sur dynasty, particularly in its octagonal design and intricate stone carvings. Here is detail video of Isa Khan Tomb 

The architectural style of the Lodi Tomb influenced later Mughal architecture, particularly the construction of Humayun's Tomb you can access my recent post of Humayun's Tomb here . LG Sagar Kulkarni Post Humayun's Tomb - Delhi  

You also checkout For more showcasing the artistic and architectural achievements of the Lodi Era in India.

1) Sikandar Lodi Tomb 

2) Lodi Era Baoli (Dwarka Baoli)  

3)Lodhi Garden 

4) Humayun’s Tomb 

5) Bade Khan Ka Gumbad 

6) Purana Qila  

The Indian government has taken several initiatives to preserve and maintain tombs and old heritage sites throughout the country.

Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), which is a government agency responsible for the protection, conservation, and maintenance of monuments of national importance. You can also read more here about  Archaeological Survey of Indian  

2) Isa Khan's role in Battle of Kannauj : The Battle of Kannauj was a crucial military conflict between Sher Shah Suri and Humayun for control over the kingdom of Delhi. Sher Shah Suri emerged victorious, and Humayun was temporarily dethroned and went into exile. Sher Shah Suri established the Sur dynasty and ruled over northern India until his death in 1545.While Isa Khan Niyazi was an important figure during the Sur dynasty, his involvement in the administration and governance of Sher Shah Suri's empire does not appear to have extended to direct military engagement in the Battle of Kannauj.Isa Khan Niyazi,  who is buried in Isa Khan's Tomb, was a prominent nobleman in Sher Shah Suri's court and played a significant role in the administration of Sher Shah Suri's empire. However, Isa Khan's not directly involved in the Battle of Kannauj. The Battle of Kannauj took place in 1540 between Sher Shah Suri, the founder of the Sur dynasty, and Humayun, the Mughal emperor.there is no historical record of him being involved in the Battle of Kannauj.

You can also checkout history video for more attention here , 

I hope I have given some details @KamalHossenR , I hope it will somewhat helpful to you.If anything you ask more kindly free to ask .

Thanks and Regards,

@SagarKulkarni 

@Sagarkulkarni
Level 10

Extremely Happy to hear that my posts were helpful to you, dear friend @SagarKulkarni,

You can always contact me, if you need any assistance, please. 

Best wishes 

Level 10

@TravellerG thank you so much sir.

@Sagarkulkarni
Level 10

You are welcome, dear @SagarKulkarni

🤝❤️👍