Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Is this allowed? to print and use?

Just curious to ask and to know about, as I observed that many people print (or use it on online) google products logos and other stuff and use it as display or other things.

Many a times they are associated or participants of google products or services. My observations even on LG program.

1) Is it allowed to do so?

2) As a Google Local Guide are we authorized to print and display ID Cards, Batches etc. (many a places people ask id cards while taking photos)

I would appreciate all of yours feedback and suggestions! I hope your answers/feedback and suggestions may help many like me! :))

Sorry If I missed something! 🙂

Cheer

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Is this allowed? to print and use?

Hi @Vasudeo,

Thanks for reaching out. As per our rules, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

You can go ahead and read some more information about using/creating an ID in this article.

Hope this helps!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Vasudeo,

Thanks for reaching out. As per our rules, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

You can go ahead and read some more information about using/creating an ID in this article.

Hope this helps!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @NadyaPN Thank you so much for your advice, It was helpful!

Have a wonderful time ahead!

Checkout my recent Post on Wheelchair Accessibility

and 

Self-clicked  here

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo