cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Is there any meet-ups within Cebu City?

I want to attend meet-ups. 

Is there any meet-ups within my area? 

I want to organize one but I want to know first if there is one incoming meet-up.

3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Is there any meet-ups within Cebu City?

Hi @flory,

To find fellow Local Guides in your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

You can mention your location in the subject line of your post or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily.

On a related note, you may organize a meetup on our website. Once your meetup is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up board for Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this page.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I cannot find one.  Being a google local guide in our place is not famous yet. Only few know about being a google local guide. I want to share this to everybody in my area but I do not know how. I need help  on how to start this.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @flory,

Once you've created a meet-up, you can share the link more widely on your social channels, so that your friends will know about it and they can become Local Guides too.

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

One more thing, when you are communicating with a Local Guide, you can tag him/her by writing @ before their name, so that they receive notification and they can reply to you.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!