cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Is there any meet-up in London

HI All,

Happy New Year!!!

I am curious to meet some local guides to learn to make more effectively this local guide programme.

Could anyone organize or let me know how to organize meetups, who is going to bare expenses and all things for organizing?

many thanks,

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Is there any meet-up in London

Hie @saurabhshcs,

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you the same. 

I am curious to meet some local guides to learn to make more effectively this local guide programme. Could anyone organize or let me know how to organize meetups, many thanks,

You can find meetup in this section, if there is any. If there is no meetup in coming days then you can submit a meetup by filling up this form. If you need more information you can go through this and this page. 

who is going to bare expenses and all things for organizing?

Every local guide will be responsible for their expenses.... For more you can go through the post of @vvbellur

Good day.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hie @saurabhshcs,

Happy New Year!!!

Wishing you the same. 

I am curious to meet some local guides to learn to make more effectively this local guide programme. Could anyone organize or let me know how to organize meetups, many thanks,

You can find meetup in this section, if there is any. If there is no meetup in coming days then you can submit a meetup by filling up this form. If you need more information you can go through this and this page. 

who is going to bare expenses and all things for organizing?

Every local guide will be responsible for their expenses.... For more you can go through the post of @vvbellur

Good day.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @saurabhshcs,

In addition to @deepakjhic's great answer, in this section of the platform you'll find all upcoming meet-ups in one place. 🙂

Hope that you'll find the above useful and if you have any additional questions regarding this topic or any other matter you are interested about, please before posting, I recommend searching the community as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

thanks @KlaudiyaG

Former Google Contributor

No problem @saurabhshcs! The pleasure was all mine. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!