danigamezfranco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Is there a limit of places we can add to favorites or to custom lists?

Hi LGs!

A friend just told me that some of his places disappeared and I told him they might be just hidden until you zoom in in their area, but it looks like they are really gone for him... 

Is there a limit of places we can add to favorites or to custom lists? If so, is there a way to know whether I'm close to the limit so that I don't end up losing others?

Thanks,

2 comments
Level 8

Re: Is there a limit of places we can add to favorites or to custom lists?

No there is no such thing called limit my friend @danigamezfranco. Unless and until if a place really does exists we can add place. And regarding your friend statement I guess he might have to checking his contribution once after his contribution get approved.

Trust me changes takes minum of 24 hours for Google to sycn some time I might take some more time too.

If place has been incorrectly removed by someone and if you or your friend finds a missing place in map you can go ahead and add to map.

Hope this helps you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Re: Is there a limit of places we can add to favorites or to custom lists?

Hi @danigamezfranco as @Jagadeesh_Reddy said that there is no such limit in creating your favourite or custom list. Create lists of favourites and share with you friends.