Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introducing new badges on Google Maps

Wow its a great update , i'm waiting 😍😍

Who is wating?  

Level 10

Hi @HelloJess, what is the update from you side? 

Level 10

Level 10

Earn Badges on Google Maps

Badges on Google MapsBadges on Google Maps

Apparently there are badges to be earned on Google Maps! And they show up on your Contributions Tab ( though not in all devices apparently) 

Quantiscale

Level 10

@Quantiscale Rest of LGs including @ProfArunCM are not lucky you are but badges may disappear any tine from now

@HelloJess

@LucioV @HasanDiscovery @aiek-DJ007

Level 10

@GYours Having your contributions denied sucks but it depends on many factors. From a place being under a control of the owner to a particular guy/girl checking your contribution. I know from my experience that a CORRECT translation can be denied or approved in the same country if you try another time or day... It is sad, it should be improved but it works like that...

Level 9

That's great 

Can't see the badges on mine own. Waiting for it

Level 9

I was sad that it was not first introduced to Android . I was of an impression that Google will come out with Computer Operating System . But Google will surely take time for that . Map Monopoly will soon have completion from Apple ND Facebook soon . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

@Quantiscale, that looks really cool.

Am I the only one that can’t see the badges? I just updated to IOS 11.0.3 and no luck. 

Any other iPhone users having a problem? 

Level 8

@AlexPssn, oh my gosh no, it's not just you. It seems that most people don't have them. some people that had them don't have them anymore. HelloJess suggested that there's been some implementation issues, so we're all going to just wait. We'll get them when we get them. Or not. We'll just have to wait and see.

Paul Bender