HoudaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Introduce myself

I am Houda Rouaissi, a Local guide level 5, i was growing up in a little town named Tabarka, and now i live in Tunis , capital of Tunisia. I am the moderator of Tunisia Local Guides

Copie de Local Guides Community Profile Picture Template (blue).jpg

Tunisia local guides means to much for me!! it was the first community i have created and seeing it going-up  day by day makes me so happy 😄

My first step was with @MahabubMunna who introduce me the program ,encourage me to contribute and sharing my photo in Google Maps, i am so thankful for his help and i really hope to see you soon @MahabubMunna , maybe at LGSummit.

How do i love about being a local guides? Humm , so many thing !!

As i love traveling and discovering new places , being a member of the google’s program encourage me to practice my hobbies.so as a local guides i  can help peoples to choose the better place near them,  adding places, street’s names also help to develop our regional maps..

Throw back to a years ago when i start contributing to google maps, i saw that the Tunisia’s map is very

poor it was difficult to search for a restaurant but now things have  changed and you can simply search for what you want.

Organizing event was the best thing i loved about Local Guides , where i meet an awesome people who share my passion 🙂17760150_1407069869353201_1042324117307738297_n.jpgC8VAgNTWsAAget6.jpg_large.jpegC8U_Y6eXoAAPAfX.jpg_large.jpeg

an other thing about me !! 

I am a pizza addict ,i love eating new meals and discovering new cuisines , so the best review i can made was about restaurant 😄12980847_10206280112342285_219634148_o.jpg

My best experience as a local guides?
woow the #LGSummit16 !! i was given the chance to travel for the first time in my live, and meet an awesome family all around the world 😄 i really hope to meet them again , because some of us have a new things to share  with the Local guides is world..

14457432_317241081980196_1020889909933107749_n.jpg

Tunis, Tunisia
31 comments
Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

@HoudaR thanks sister for branding me 😉 😛

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@HoudaR Wow It just look as if I just met you :)... Nice introduction @HoudaR

Level 7

thank you @HelloSamsonR , looking forward to see you in October 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA @NarenChandra @SalmaanN @deepakjhic @AkmalB Please meet @HoudaR She has a lot to share with us.. She is doing a great job in her community 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR

It's like to introduce your sister for you 😊

Bro @HoudaR is my sister , go check who give kudo dates for this post 😉

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA @NarenChandra @SalmaanN @deepakjhic @AkmalB Please meet @HoudaR She has a lot to share with us.. She is doing a great job in her community 

Level 10

@OSAMA Your sister, but when I came here I didn't see your comment 😂😂😂. Now you claim @HoudaR from us

Level 7

@OSAMA  @HelloSamsonR do the checkmate hahahhaha 😄

Level 10

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ @Mayford @Charleybaits Have you seen our fellow sister??? 

Level 9

@HoudaR our cute, pretty, beautiful sister, its nice to have you on connect.

@HoudaR wrote:

I am Houda Rouaissi, a Local guide level 5, i was growing up in a little town named Tabarka, and now i live in Tunis , capital of Tunisia. I am the moderator of Tunisia Local Guides

Copie de Local Guides Community Profile Picture Template (blue).jpg

Tunisia local guides means to much for me!! it was the first community i have created and seeing it going-up  day by day makes me so happy 😄

My first step was with @MahabubMunna who introduce me the program ,encourage me to contribute and sharing my photo in Google Maps, i am so thankful for his help and i really hope to see you soon @MahabubMunna , maybe at LGSummit.

How do i love about being a local guides? Humm , so many thing !!

As i love traveling and discovering new places , being a member of the google’s program encourage me to practice my hobbies.so as a local guides i  can help peoples to choose the better place near them,  adding places, street’s names also help to develop our regional maps..

Throw back to a years ago when i start contributing to google maps, i saw that the Tunisia’s map is very

poor it was difficult to search for a restaurant but now things have  changed and you can simply search for what you want.

Organizing event was the best thing i loved about Local Guides , where i meet an awesome people who share my passion 🙂17760150_1407069869353201_1042324117307738297_n.jpgC8VAgNTWsAAget6.jpg_large.jpegC8U_Y6eXoAAPAfX.jpg_large.jpeg

an other thing about me !! 

I am a pizza addict ,i love eating new meals and discovering new cuisines , so the best review i can made was about restaurant 😄12980847_10206280112342285_219634148_o.jpg

My best experience as a local guides?
woow the #LGSummit16 !! i was given the chance to travel for the first time in my live, and meet an awesome family all around the world 😄 i really hope to meet them again , because some of us have a new things to share  with the Local guides is world..

14457432_317241081980196_1020889909933107749_n.jpg