InaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2023

Nice to know you here on Local Guides Connect Introduce Yourself - September 2023  @Teana_K .

Thank you for introducing her to us @InaS .

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Hello. Welcome from far far away in Connecticut. 
Enjoy 

❄️❄️❄️

Level 8

Hola, ¿Cómo estás? es un gusto conocerte y bienvenida.

Level 8

Présentation

IMG_20221030_165336_649~2.jpg

1 NOM Soulé bdetsen

2 LOCALISATION Cameroun (Yaoundé et maroua)

3 CE QUE J'AIME en tanque local guide c'est de pouvoir apporter mon aide au Gens qui cherche à s'orienter dans le mon et aussi donné de la valeur au entreprise et leur faire remarquer ajouter les lieux qui n'existe pas sur MAPS et partagé les jolie photo sur Google maps

4 CE QUE JE PRÉFÈRE LE PLUS je préfère plus répondre aux questions des utilisateurs de et leurs renseigné sur les entreprises que je maitrise

5 LES FAITS AMUSANT ce qui m'amuse je n'ai jamais rencontre un guide local de ma région part ceux que j'ai invité  à rejoindre le programme et j'ai toujours espoir de les rencontrés 

Je suis un local guide qui a commencé par asar et est resté par plaisir et par amour 

Screenshot_20230904-222311.png

Screenshot_20230602-231243.png

 sa c'est ma première photo publiée il y-a de cela 5 ou 6 ans  et mon plus grand rêve c'est de recevoir un badge local guide je pas un coucou à @rimar et a tout la communauté Google connect merci 

Connect Moderator

Re: Présentation

Hola @soulebetsen01 bien venido a Connect, voy a mover tu post a “Preséntate”, esta mejor ubicado, espero poder seguir leyendo post tuyos sobre los lugares que descubres, en tus viajes o en tu ciudad.😀

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

Hello @Teana_K ,

Nice to meet you and to know more about you,

Thank you so much for sharing the post with us @InaS 

Level 6

Introducing myself

Hai.. Follow aku untuk banyak info tentang kuliner dan destinasi wisata di sekitar Solo.

Solo dikenal sebagai surganya kuliner di Indonesia. Wisata ke Solo identik dengan wisata kuliner.

Saya sangat senang bisa membagikan pengalaman dan kesan saya ketika berkunjung ke objek wisata maupun kuliner di kota Solo dan sekitarnya.

Connect Moderator

@Faifda Hi and welcome to Local Guides Connect! From what you've shared about yourself so far, seems your interests will certainly help us get to know you better 😀

Just to let you know, I've merged your post here so you can feel free to introduce yourself and learn about others. To help you get started, feel free to share the following:

• Name
  • My favorite thing to explore
  • Fun fact about me
Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

1.Name: Saptarshi Barman 

2.Location: I am from the City of Joy : Kolkata, India

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: Putting up reviews and pictures of the unexplored places and local businesses in order to let people know about them and support the local community.

4.My favorite thing to explore: I have a great love and passion for photography and is a travel enthusiast as well. I love exploring in and around my state and country. Also I'm a great foodie and love to explore food joints around my city. 

5.Fun Fact about me: I have been on this platform since the past 6 years, but is a active participant since the last year. Now I have reached level 7 of Local Guides with 8.8L total views. I'm really glad to be on this platform. The idea of exploring places and letting people know about it and building a community is a fabulous concept of the Google local guides that I love the most. I wish to be a part of this community and help grow my community.

DSC04058-01-01-01.jpg

IMG_1825-01-01-01-01.jpeg

DSC04605 copy-01-01-01.jpeg

Level 7

Introducing Myself 😊🙏

1.Name: Saptarshi Barman 

2.Location: Kolkata, India

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: Putting up reviews and pictures of the unexplored places and local businesses in order to let people know about them and support the local community.

4.My favorite thing to explore: I have a great love and passion for photography and is a travel enthusiast as well. I love exploring in and around my state and country. Also I'm a great foodie and love to explore food joints around my city. 

5.Fun Fact about me: I have been on this platform since the past 6 years, but is a active participant since the last year. Now I have reached level 7 of Local Guides with 8.8L total views. I'm really glad to be on this platform. The idea of exploring places and letting people know about it and building a community is a fabulous concept of the Google local guides that I love the most. I wish to be a part of this community and help grow my community.

DSC04058-01-01-01 (1).jpg

IMG_1825-01-01-01.jpg

DSC04605 copy-01-01-01.jpeg