cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself — September 2018

Name - Mudukaci Mukasa

Location - Uganda 🇺🇬 

An Actor, Journalist, Programmer, Producer, an Entrepreneur always Mixing Business with Pleasure.

Open minded,Loyal and Honest. 

Want to explore cultures and making friends from different places around the world. 
@Kalibbala_Official
@swengerefamily_official

Mudukaci
Level 8

Hi Folks

Rob T here, from Dallas, TX.

I've been contributing to maps and even was active on mapmaker before it was shut down. I became addicted to editing places on Google maps by adding photos of businesses without them and also moving pins to the proper building/suite. It's all about helping the community 🙂

I'm a huge car guy and love flying my drone and taking photos. You can check out my Instagram - @flyy_shots

Glad to be a part of Local Guides Connect!

Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself - September 2018

Hi @LucioV,

I'll take you up on your offer for spherical photo help!

Per the controller in your video, it looks like you are using a Mavic Air or Pro. Can you provide assistance how I can upload my Mavic Pro sphere/panoramas to Google Maps?

Level 6

I am Chandra Sama from USA

Chandra Sama
Level 7

PLayas de TijuanaPLayas de TijuanaHi everyone, Greetings from Mexico

Level 7

me.jpg

Hi everyone, Greetings from Mexico

1. Name: Eduardo Giadans
  2. Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to meet nice people, and interesting places.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I'm not interested in something specific, I just like to visit different places of my country.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm afraid of the heights

Level 6

Bls: HI

Hi ...iam from indonesia  nice to talk to u

Level 7

1. Name: Dan, short for Daniel, which means Judge, maybe that is handy as a Local Guide!Three Fold.jpg
  2. Location: Cambridge, UK
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love writing reviews of very normal places, like supermarkets...and petrol stations! And if I do write a review I like it to be genuinely useful and provide some little insight into the place.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: I like to eat! Far too much... I get very bored of always eating the same old same old food... so I am super excited when I find a flavour I have never tried before!
  5. Fun facts about me: I play a ridiculous amount of instruments...including accordion, banjo, mandolin, bagpipes and bass... I keep bees... ride a motorbike... have a black belt in Ju Jitsu... write poetry... and I like to ask really awkward questions...it's a Cambridge thing I think... And my Dad is a really cool artist, we paint pictures together occasionally, this one is the latest one by him 🙂
Level 5

Hi everybody...

My Name Tika

I'm from Indonesia

What I like about being a Local Guide: I'm happy to help other people on the way to my area and to introduce Indonesia to the world. Maybe you know the island of Bali? . Bali Island is part of Indonesia.

My favorite things to explore: I like to see different cultures from all over the country and it becomes an insight into my knowledge of how they eat, communicate, have fun, etc.

Interesting facts about me: I am an introverted person

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself - September 2018

@robtee sure! 🙂 Feel free to open a dedicated thread and tag me, I will provide you further details!