KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: My travel

Halo @abdulwasil,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Terima kasih telah berbagi, namun saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - October 2018, dimana kamu dapat bertemu dan berkenalan dengan Local Guides lainnya dari seluruh dunia. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting dan pastikan saat membuat post di Connect untuk memberikan tulisan yang bersifat deskriptif agar dapat lebih mudah dimengerti Local Guides lainnya. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Djsonukumar Poddar

Hello @DjsonuRaj,

Welcome to Connect. 

Since you are new in the community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.
  • Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I am merging your post to the Introduce Yourself - October 2018 thread, feel free to tell us more about yourself there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Salam kenal

Halo @Yayanrohmat,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread Introduce Yourself - October 2018 dimana kamu dapat memperkenalkan diri dengan Local Guides lainnya dan jangan sungkan untuk memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut disana. 

Menambahkan dari apa yang telah disampaikan oleh @StephenAbraham, mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting

Level 7

Introduction:A localguide of 5level

Hello localguides,

I am new on this platform.i am level 5 localguide on google maps. 

Thank you everyone for supporting me!

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

1. Name : mustata bilal
  2. Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people out. But what I love more is the outdoors and sharing the details and the pros and cons of everything and everyplace I go to. I'll be sharing the pictures and details of all my future trips.
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  what I love are the different cultures and traditions all over pakistan. I love finding new places to see and new experiences. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I will be sharing a lot of pictures of beautiful places. Also food and different challenges. Im a foodie but a fitness freak as well. For any information regarding rawalpindi or nearby places feel free to contact me.
Google Moderator

Re: Introduction:A localguide of 5level

Hello @guptamani,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

You can review also our Program Rules and Community Policy.

I just want to let you know that I am going to move your post to the our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about you and get to know others.

Level 3

Just a post creation

Hi this is Hamid Jalal from kerala.i m first time in local guides connect.

No more idea, helping me. Thank you..

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hello... 

My name is Dina, I am coming from Jakarta - Indonesia 🙂 

I like to have information from any place all over the world.. Who knows I can be there one day ^^

And it will be fun to have new friends from different country .. That's why I like to join this local guide program 

Hope I can help anyone who wants to get more information from each pics I share.. ^^

Thank you All

Me n my family at Batu, East Java, IndonesiaMe n my family at Batu, East Java, Indonesia

Level 10

自我介紹 - 2018年10月

【自我介紹 - 2018年10月】

1. 姓名:Koyo Wu
  2. 位置:新北市台灣
  3. 為何我喜歡成為本地嚮導:我原本就是一個喜歡拍照記錄生活的人,我覺得這是一件很重要的事情,尤其在我開始使用Google相簿之後,它會秀出我一年前的今天拍了些什麼照片,我覺得那很有趣!會開始使用Google嚮導的契機則是在2017年7月,到日本旅遊時,我依舊不忘拍照,於是手機收到了Google地圖的通知,它建議我可以提供所拍攝的照片,上傳到Google地圖中,這一分享,便讓Google嚮導分數加了很多分,也升級了!真是太有趣了,儼然就像手機遊戲,很有成就感。後續摸索了一下,發現很多人們提供了各式的照片與評論,不管是好的或是壞的,都很有幫助!我也想成為提供這些資訊的人,尤其當我拍攝的照片,成為商家的封面照時,我會特別愉快!或是當有人按我的評論喜歡,我也會感到雀躍。
  4. 我最喜歡探索的東西:我最喜歡探索的東西是食物,我喜歡在吃東西的時候拍攝食物的各種視角,自從我有了Gopro運動相機之後,更會拍攝吃東西的縮時影片,並將影片新增到Google地圖上。我也很喜歡探索一些沒人新增過照片的商家,起初是為了解鎖一些嚮導的徽章,但後續越上傳越覺得有趣,因為沒人新增過,所以我上傳的任何照片都會成為該商家的封面,因此成為我探索的重點項目之一。
  5. 有趣的事物:目前最大的興趣是致力於衝刺Google嚮導的等級,每天都出門走訪大小地方,新增很多的照片以及影片,我原本是不愛出門的,多虧了Google嚮導讓我走出戶外,拍攝各式各樣的商家,得到很多分數,希望可以早日升到第10級。

最後再分享一張目前我累積瀏覽人次最高的一張照片:累積瀏覽人次最高的一張照片累積瀏覽人次最高的一張照片

Google Moderator

Re: my first post

Hello @Night122,

Welcome to Connect!

In addition to @LucioV, I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share more about you there.