Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hi My Dear Family Members

1. Name: Bhasi Bahuleyan
  2. LocationThrissur, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am a Forest Officer in the Department of Forests and Wildlife in the State of Kerala. Google Maps were useful to me during the travels outside the forests. I felt it was really useful, and Google Maps helped me to reach my destination several times. I teach my friends how to use Google Maps. And after a few years, I saw that Google Maps receive our reviews and photos. I wanted to contribute them.  And latter I joined Local Guides Connect. I love to be a part of this Global Community. I love to share my experiences. I am a part of the dedicated team of Google Map. Encouraging environmental awareness is a part of my life. I love to contribute the green thoughts through the Google platform.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I know that I am a person with an average brain. My favourite task is to explore the new areas of knowledge. So I am a questionnaire in Google.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am a Forest Officer. I have a lot of travelling experiences. I use Google Maps for navigation. But when I had isolated in a remote forest area, I called a local individual by phone for the help. Still I do not know how he could locate me in the vast areas of thick forests. He appeared with bread and water and rescued us. This is a funny factor I love to share.

PeechiPeechiAnakkulamAnakkulamChinnarChinnarRameswaramRameswaramNelliyampathyNelliyampathyMalakkapparaMalakkapparaTaj MahalTaj MahalStrobilanthes kunthianusStrobilanthes kunthianus

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 6

Bls: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Level 7

Name: Dickson 

Nationality: Kenyan

Level: 7

I do this for fun. Would love to know anyone here from around Kenya, or even East Africa. Would be nice if we could have our own events, meetups. 

Level 6

Allahu akbar

Assalamu alaykum.

Privet.

Hello.

Level 6
Level 6

Temple

Ramji paswaIMG_20181007_121422.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see you in connect family

Former Google Contributor

Re: Temple

Hi @Lvk,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I recommend you to read these topics Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectNew to the community? and What makes a good post?.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I am here from Kenya,

Hi @Wesley_Sinde and welcome to Connect! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Well thank you @YK1001 for the nice words and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in this subject.

I'm actually thinking about this idea for quite some time now, so stay tuned. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!