Did you mean: 
Level 2

Bihar

66.jpg

img27 copy.jpg

Level 8

Re: Bihar

Hello @deepakpandeykumar2

Welcome to Local Guides Family and Connect. 

Please feel free to introduce yourself here

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-October-2017

Greetings from Nepal Local Guides. 

Thanks, 

Niraj Bhusal 

Community Moderator, Nepal Local Guides

Level 1

Koala des Framerville-Raincourt

Dans mon village ce trouve 1 arbre appeler légendaire, car ce vieux arbres vous retire toute la cortisol de votre corps.

Cortisol qui est l’hormone du stress plus un arbre est vieux plus il peut être grand et donne lieux à la vertus des éléments.

Adieux aux clope néfaste de l'organisme^^

arbre géant.jpgBonne journée

Level 4

Greetings

Greetings from Enugu, Nigeria. I wish to learn more about other cities in the world. Am ready to help with mine 

Level 10

Re: مرحبا بالجميع

Hi @Nadhir

ما أجمل هذه الصورة 

مع السلامة و النجاح

أخوكم من إندونيسيا

Level 10

@S-Rabie

نجهد كل جهد لنتواصل إلي الطبقة العالية أعلي من قبل ؛ نستفيد لغتين للوصول إلي أهمية صلة الرحم بيننا

مبروك

Level 10

يا @الوادى 

أهلا يا أخي ؛ بالتعاون نقدر على ترقية أعمالنا بهذه الحركة؛ شكرا

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hello guys, my name is Giovanni Wijaya, from North Jakarta. I've been a Local Guide since mid-2016. I joined because I want to help travelers and locals in choosing where to go based on my answers, reviews, and photos. There are places which I consider as 'overhyped' or 'underhyped', and I want this to change. I want to make these places gain the right level of recognition it deserves. And that is why, for some places with average of above 4☆ ratings, I give only 2☆, and for some places with average of 3☆, I give 4☆ or 5☆. And for the photos, I am an amateur (and kinda aspiring) photographer, and I'm particularly interested in cinemas, so when I go to places, I love to take photos and upload them here. And as of now, my photos have an average of almost 4700 views, with several of them having above 200000 views. Also, when a place is newly opened (or renovated), I will share to Google Maps too because I want people to quickly know how these new places look like. And this is also how I got my first four 100000+ viewer photos.

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hi @badaib

Welcome to World LG Family, show us yours to help each other or share a lot of information and good pictures with us, you are our brother to reach better level with best mapping and contributing,

Monggo mas, matur suwun

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Hi @nottmdave

Nice to meet you in best level,

I would like to reach it

Share us your LG contributing experiences , thank you