Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2017

Thank you, you are kind to say

GraduationGraduation

Darryl-David Diehr
Level 9

Introduce my self

Hello world

An other photo for in in my favorite country MalaysiaAn other photo for in in my favorite country Malaysia

I love camping in desertI love camping in desert

If you haven't try this then you have toIf you haven't try this then you have to

Today iam going to introduce my self for the first time so for give me if I made mistake

Name:Radhi

What I love about being a local guide : to help the people around the world where to go and get the right places to visit like restaurant and hospital

I love to share :every thing new in the world of technology and always talk to my colleagues/friends about everything new in the maps and share with them the latest news

Fun and facts about me:

I love going out in picnics, doing wild walk in winter and camping, taking photos for the foreign places. 

The most interesting thing for me in google maps when I visit places, is to confirm the authenticity of information that are posted in google maps such as hour of work and phone number etc. 

How I hear about local guide:

From the app itself 

When I tried to write reviews about place ask me to join the localguides 

Then I do since that moment I start loving this amazing app until now and for ever its my daily appThis is my sonThis is my son

This is meThis is me

Level 8

हमार नाम रशीद है और हम दिल्ली के रहे वाला हियाव. 

My name is Rashid I and live in New Delhi. Passionate to photography but I don't have a craze for DSLR, I think my mobile camera is enough to collect the photos.

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Connect Moderator

welcome @RashidJorvee we are happy to have you here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

@RashidJorvee Welcome to the community brother. Hope to see more from you and we can learn a lot of things here. Have a nice week ahead 🙂

Level 7

Re: Introduce my self

Hello Radhi,

Welcome to the community brother. A nice introduction accompanied with expressive pictures. Hope that all of us learn from each other and continue to contribute together towards a common purpose. Have a nice week ahead 🙂

Level 8

Welcome @Tripledizzle to the LG family.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 3

Introduce Yourself - September 2017

IMG_20171023_165928-01.jpeg

Level 2

I guess people think I'm crazy because of Local Guides

trindad&tobago

Level 5

Re: Local guide from India

Can i take photographs of a police. Doesn't this violate any rules.

Not just police station but public places like airport and railway station.