TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

hi @AndreasBonk

Welcome to November .  Keep in Touch and Keep goin ..........

Level 9

hi @Nopitasari

Level 9

Re: Self introduction - November 2017

hi @Jegadeesh

Level 9

hi @Jegadeesh

Level 9

hi @BHolloway

Level 9

Welcome to the connect

Nice introduce

Best regards saudi local guide 

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017. Riga, Latvia

Hello from the Baltics everyone! I've been told to be a smart,  cultured and friendly girl from Riga, Latvia. I am fluent in English, Russian and Latvian. Know a little something of other languages as well: Italian, German, Spanish, French. I value common sense, tolerance and being just. I have a wide range of interests from arts, travel and sports to history and practical science. I love visiting cultural events, reading and meeting friends.If you need an advice on visiting my region, the Baltics states, or any other, drop me a line, I'm not following on this thread!  I hope to be helpful on this platform and meet some nice and interesting people here! Happy explorations to all of us!)Panorama-of-Riga

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Name: Josh
  2. Location: Wellington, New Zealand
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like being able to make sure that the world is accessible as possible for everyone. Making sure that people can make informed decisions about where they go. Whether that be on a daily basis or while they are on holiday in a certain location.
  4. I love to share: Information about access to places. I am a wheelchair user so I like to add things that I would have enjoyed knowing about places before visiting them
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I found Local guides recently while checking out the Street View app. Some of the support questions had pointed to this site.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an avid rugby fan and also used to play wheelchair rugby
Level 7

Name : Manan Shah

What I love being local guide : Help unknown people to get decision about they are searching. It feel me better than pass time social media. 

What I love to share : I always share reviews, photos.

How did I hear about local guide : In 2016, I want to put my home on my map. And by R&D I was coming to know about local guide program. I always love Google every initiative.

Fun and Fact about me : I always enjoy sharing reviews that I visited. By this I can make large audience.

Level 7

Hi 

My name Felix Samari

Iam from Adamawa North Northeast Nigeria.

I love share photos and places visit in within Nigeria and other places in Africa

I love to check up other places posted by others.