TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

回應: Ich bin Neu

@Deni1982

Hello, Duracell~ Such a special nickname!

U must good at horsewomanship, dont't u?

Let's make Local guides better together:((

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — November 2017

@YK1001 Thanks. I changed it. 

Level 8

I like your new photos, @AnuradhaP!

It reminded me the good times that we were together.

Level 10

Hi @RobHutchson

Welcome to World LG Connect Family, we can increase our skill by better contributing

Warm Regards

Bandung - Indonesia

Level 10

Hi @AlbertFilella

Welcome to World LG Connect Family, we can increase our skill by better contributing

Warm Regards

Bandung - Indonesia

Level 10

Re: Ich bin Neu

Hi @Deni1982

@Welcome to World LG Connect Family, we can increase our skill by better contributing

Good pics and great job

Level 5

Thank you

Level 10

Re: Ich bin Neu

@Deni1982 Looks like you are doing something very useful (and possibly dangerous). Thanks for that!

Level 10

@AlbertFilella

Phothos of ur experiences and secret locations make a lot contributions to google maps.

Let's do more for Local guides!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

1. Name : Dharmender

2. Location : Delhi NCR, India

3. What I love about being a Local Guide : The only thing that motivates me and I love about mapping is that people personally ping me on social media and thank me for my reviews. They keep saying your reviews were very helpful.

4.I love to Share : Usually I add photos and write reviews about places but lately I have been answering questions constantly as they are coming very handy when people have doubts about the place and the kind of service/product offered by the specific place.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't think I heard it from somebody or somewhere because I have been a gmap user since 2010-11 I guess. Then I participated in Mapathon and got involved more. 

6 Fun fact about me: I have used maps so many times that I can literally guess the approx. distance and location of the place just by seeing it. There are hundred of places that I've never visited and heard of but because of mapping I can just recall the approximately area and most suitable metro station to reach that particular place.