ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@aa_almubarok Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@Leticia87 Warm welcome to local guides connect community

Level 10

@Flozy Warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 9

Brilliant video @Sariga let’s organize a meetup in kochi if your interested this July.

Level 7

IMG20170418154850.jpg

• Name: Abdullah khalid
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Using map is my a very old habit. In my childhood me and my elder sister and brother used to play with world map and country map, we picked a place name from the map and asked other to find that out, when I found the place first I got prove feeling like discovering the place as Chirstopher Columbas :).
    My father was a government employee so we randomly move one city to another. In Every new city I use to walk through a road to find and getting know the place and the city every day I used to walk in new road and want see where it goes and never turn backward for this I never forgot a place and till now I never forget the way the place I visit. That's why I can help other to reach their destination in shortcut way. Google map make easier to get know the place where I want to go, I use google map before I go to new place and after visit I also use to see which way I came. I also like to edit wrong place pointed on the map and point them accurate location. 
  • I love to share: I love share photos, easiest pathway, tips and almost everything.
  • Fact About Me: I love traveling, photography, reading, blogging, cycling. One of my favorites thing is cycling when ever I get chance to I give a long bicycle ride with cycling group or solo.  I also a proud participant of Genesis World Records of Longest single line bicycle parade.  
Level 5

@Rezgar thank you, I appreciate 
Level 9

Hello @Patel412

i really appreciate your emotions....Respect

keep sharing..

Regards,

Adnan Sami

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @UbongZeal

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

Re: Activism

a very warm welcome @shabnam_hashmi , we all are very proud of you and your enormous work keep it up and keep inspiring all of us 

Level 8

Re: introduce yourself

@MONDRITO

Thanks for appreciation

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL