Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Thank you for your suggestion @Venance! Nice  to meet you!! 🙂

Level 9

Hi @dauntless-17!

Nice introduction . Your approach to this community as a new comer is very candid and full of emotion and responses of young age .

You seem to be the true offering of mother nature especially the Himalaya !

Mondrito

Level 2

That's so nice of you @MONDRITO!!  Thank you!! Pleasure meeting you!! 🙂

Regards,

Biju

Level 10

Hola a todos, me llamo Néstor y vivo en la ciudad de Vitoria, España.

Uno de mis mayores hobbies son los viajes y en ellos, intentar captar a través de la fotografía, la esencia de los lugares con ángulos e iluminación distintos a los habituales. 

Espero encontrar nuevas fuentes de inspiración en este foro.

Gracias a todos por anticipado.

Level 9

Hi @dauntless-17

I love Himalaya , it's beauty is beyond description . I believe the peaks are not only the abode of God but also the daunting mystery and awe-inspiring charm of Himalaya has a wide call for the mountain lovers .

As you are from and in the lap of her , I feel your pride .

Hope , we meet some day .

Mondrito

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photos

Hey @QuaBandzz,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Re: Travel Writer & Photographer

Hey @Sunny-KOR,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - May 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Welcome @dauntless-17 nice to meet you. We have a meetup tomorrow, let me know if you can join us. 

Here’s a link to the meetup:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/80641970cbbf4f4fb9da13a819f9e786

Level 8

@ArielleM_ wrote:

Hey @Badruddeen,

Great intro! The fawn was reunited with its Mother that same day :). A few neighbors saw the Mother roaming about looking for the baby so it was certainly a happy moment to have them back together. I'm just glad I was able to provide shelter for those few hours. 

Hi Arielle

Thank you so much. You are so generous and kind that the fawn was reunited with his mom on the same day. What a unique and lucky moment. I can see the smile on your face at that moment. Am I right? :))

Cheers

Level 8

Hello 🙂 I'm an Australian now living in London after 3 years in Singapore.

I've used Google maps SO MUCH over the last few years to help my family find practically everything in our new countries and neighbourhoods. The reviews and photos have made choosing and locating places to eat, sleep, climb, shop, read, repair, watch, meet, play, swim, laugh and cry so much easier and way more interesting.

So, after receiving so much assistance  from all the wonderful Local Guides, I thought I'd help out too!

Thanks, I'm pleased to meet you 😉