ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hey @Badruddeen,

Great intro! The fawn was reunited with its Mother that same day :). A few neighbors saw the Mother roaming about looking for the baby so it was certainly a happy moment to have them back together. I'm just glad I was able to provide shelter for those few hours. 

Level 10

Brother @br14n warm welcome to local guides connect month of may 2018.

Re: Google Local Guide

Hi @QuaQua,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Local Guide for Geer and Kathiyavad

Hey @rathodprakash,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hi @MdEmranulHoque

Thanks, once again, for your recognition And appreciation of my contribution.

Best of Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Brother @br14n warm welcome to local guides connect month of may 2018.

Hi @MdEmranulHoque

Thanks, once again, for your recognition And appreciation of my contribution.

Best of Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

The alluring Mustang!!The alluring Mustang!!       

Hello!! and Namaste from the Himalayas!!

Name- Vijay Gurung

Location- Lokanthali, Bhaktapur, Nepal

What I love being a local guide- My heart is set on exploring the new places and understand what I am unaware about. As a local guide, I could help my fellow travelers to explore in my enchanted Himalayan nation. Nepal is renowned for its exquisite beauty and many travel enthusiast visit this nation to achieve the experience of a lifetime; therefore, it would be my pleasure to share the facts and knowledge about my nation to the google community so that nobody is deprived of the information while planning a visit or actually visiting the land of Gorkhas.

Travel Achievements- Well, I have explored and trekked in almost all the parts of my native country. Listing all the places is somewhat difficult. In brief, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Mustang, Dhulikhel, all parts of the Eastern Nepal, some regions of the mid and far western Nepal and few parts of the neighbor country India are the places I have set my foot upon.

Aim as a local guide and travel enthusiast- I Intend to travel all of my country first; then hope to traverse rest of the world!! It will be difficult feat to achieve! Alongside travelling I wish to share the details of my travel as  a local guide so fellow explorers don't have to face the difficulties during their escapade.

More facts about me- Besides travel, I love reading books by Sidney Sheldon and Dan Brown. Additionally, I am fond of the novels by Buddhisagar; Karnali Blues is my favorite novel authored by him. I am passionate about understanding cultures and traditions of the natives in my country as well as all around the globe.

Level 6

Hi @ArielleM_

Excellent sharing with lots of amazing imagery of high literature. 

Good Luck !

Best regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Hi @dauntless-17
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Nice presentation and photo 
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Prepossessing Kalinchowk, Dolakha!!!!Prepossessing Kalinchowk, Dolakha!!!!

Hello!! I'm new!!

Namaste from the Himalayas!!

Name- Vijay Gurung

Location- Lokanthali, Bhaktapur, Nepal

What I love being a local guide- My heart is set on exploring the new places and understand what I am unaware about. As a local guide, I could help my fellow travelers to explore in my enchanted Himalayan nation. Nepal is renowned for its exquisite beauty and many travel enthusiast visit this nation to achieve the experience of a lifetime; therefore, it would be my pleasure to share the facts and knowledge about my nation to the google community so that nobody is deprived of the information while planning a visit or actually visiting the land of Gorkhas.

Travel Achievements- Well, I have explored and trekked in almost all the parts of my native country. Listing all the places is somewhat difficult. In brief, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Mustang, Dhulikhel, all parts of the Eastern Nepal, some regions of the mid and far western Nepal and few parts of the neighbor country India are the places I have set my foot upon.

Aim as a local guide and travel enthusiast- I Intend to travel all of my country first; then hope to traverse rest of the world!! It will be difficult feat to achieve! Alongside travelling I wish to share the details of my travel as  a local guide so fellow explorers don't have to face the difficulties during their escapade.

More facts about me- Besides travel, I love reading books by Sidney Sheldon and Dan Brown. Additionally, I am fond of the novels by Buddhisagar; Karnali Blues is my favorite novel authored by him. I am passionate about understanding cultures and traditions of the natives in my country as well as all around the globe.