Welcome to Local Guides Community

Nice To see you here

Best wishes

Regards,

Adnan Sami

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Masbi

Good day and good luck to you and all dear local guide leaders of the global community.

Regards

Level 10

Hai @THOKCHOM@ArielleM_@AdnanSami70.

Nice to know you.

Do you check your most viewed  uploaded photos to Google Maps ?

So please share with us in this link 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/5-Most-viewed-photos/m-p/876026#M27215 

You wont believed the result is hahe connected with your passion.

Check it out

Regards

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Name:- VIJAY

404698_10150526970464844_1953613997_n.jpg

IWhat I Love about being a Local Guide:- I belong to southern part of India & I have visited maximum places in South and few in North.

I love to be a local guide to my known places with pro's and cons's which gives a fair idea to visit. I started this reviews and sharing photos without any knowledge of Google Guide. I basically love travelling every 3 to 4 months due to my Sales professional life which gives me an exposure of new place around. After a complete background of Google Guide -Now decided to contribute to friends family or any one who is looking about new places which we have visited or known place to share around with our experience.

I have seen many local guide has contributed feels proud to be a part of Local Google Guide 425690_10150570069009844_224289820_n.jpg408254_10150533440679844_1306962816_n.jpg

I love travelling all around world, Irrespective of any religion i love to mingle and join as friend. I love nature, Long drive with friends, music, movies & shopping.

Level 7

Introduce my self

Hello Contributors Am Sadisu Dahiru Haske from Gombe North east region of Nigeria
Been a local guide is awesome if you have passion about digitizing the world in this 21st century then you have to embrace this technology, it helps people with no knowledge of an environment to search the place and make choices, Local guide also give students doing a research project investigate fully on the environment to go, visitors need not to fear a place they never go and knows nobody local guide can direct your needs, Route to you destination, Transit I.e Motor park, Rail Station or Airport, choice or order your meal from any place suites you, look for a near by ATM, Bank, Fuel Station, Market, Hotel, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Cafes, location sharing been a contributor is interesting volunteer that help in the development of the world, As of we from Africa were left far behind in terms of digitalization let all volunteer and contributMeet upMeet up

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce my self

Hello @Haske,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.  Thanks for your contributions to towards a better map for all!

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 9

Hi MHi Mr. @THOKCHOM

your welcome

Level 10

Hi @FernandaCr

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @evanto

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @AbdullahKhalid

Best Regards 
      Rezgar