Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Thanks Dear for Guiding me

Level 9

Re: Me on local guide 😀😀

@Housain Nice to emery you, 

here’s some stuff that will come in handy.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
      Best Regards 

Ratish

Level 9

Hello @BudiFXW welcome, here’s some stuff that will come in handy.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
      Best Regards 

Ratish

Level 8

Re: introduce yourself

@ArielleM_

@AdnanSami7

Hi, Actually I am Local guide level 8 as per google map with more than 16000 points but here in local guide connect platform,it shows level 7 since long....

So can anybody guide me is that ok or not|..

Because while preparing application video in ky speech i introduced myself as Level 8 local guide and here is mentioned level 7...

I think this may become obstacle for the selection in L G Summit October 2018...

Please say something positive....

Thanks 

Sanjay Patel....

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

Re: introduce yourself

@ArielleM_

@AdnanSami7

Hi, Actually I am Local guide level 8 as per google map with more than 16000 points but here in local guide connect platform,it shows level 7 since long....

Because while preparing application video in ky speech i introduced myself as Level 8 local guide and here is mentioned level 7...

I think this may become obstacle for the selection in L G Summit October 2018...

Thanks 

Sanjay Patel....

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

Bls: Local Guides Connect

@gagansharma009

@

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 8

Re: Introduce Myself

@Rezgar

Thanks 

Sanjay Patel

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 6

Hi @HusanAzim

@Patel412

Sure ! Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

Hi Newbie here. I got excited to join here altough i have been in level 8 now. Better too late than never. ok, just a brief of myself : Profile Picture Rauf.jpeg

1. Name : Rauf Raphanus

2. Location : Jakarta-Depok - Indonesia

3. What I love being LocalGuide : Perks offcourse. And a little bit add places here and there. 

4. Favourite place to explore : Food stall and Malls. There are lot of things can be done in 1 place. 
5. Occupation : I am Papercrafters. I make my own design of 3d papercraft and making creative digital marketing concepts with papercraft.

Nice to meet you all and I hope I can get some guidance in guiding others. 

Level 10

Hello @Ichinogami

Welcome to Local Guides community, which is called Connect! It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourself.

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences.

Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Don't be shy :), so please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander