cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Social connetion

@AdnanSami70

@THOKCHOM

Google world is a new family which includes many local guides as family members......

SANJAYKUMAR PATEL
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

It is nice to read through introduction of many new LG here. Looking forward to future interaction with all of you guys. 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Myself

Yes let us do something different through Google for world peace

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 5

Ohhh dear lord i cant imagine that i will be in US on October.

im a traveler and i never been in US , that’s will be so so amazing for me .

i pray every day to be there really but when i saw the huge number of people registered in connect , I told my self that’s impossible.

thanks google if u choosing me or not , 

thanks a lot 

Level 10

Hello @SuthakarYes

Welcome to Local Guides community called Connect. It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourselves.

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences. Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Level 6

DSCF5105.JPG

Hi! I'm WAEW from Thailand. I'm host accommodation at Bangkok, Thailand and local guide too. This first time to join in community. For complete in communication, i would to tell you all that my English language is basic user only so if you can't understand what's i talk about? You can ask me or recreate me again. I love to practice and join with you all.
agfa tour6.jpg

Chaithi
Level 10

Hello @WAEW

Welcome to Local Guides community called Connect. It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourself.

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences. Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Level 6

Re: Introduce Myself

Hi @bhasibahuleyan,

Nice to read your message. Please share the message link of my article *One World One Family* while sharing with the Global local guide connect community. If you have any message  link with the same vision. I shall be happy to share the same  to the Global community and social media.

HAPPY SHARING ! GOOD LUCK !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Hi @KimLong

It is so good to read your reply.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Re: Social connetion

Hi  @Patel412

@ArielleM_

@AdnanSami70

Nice and Impressive to read your sharing with a cosmopolitan vision of *One World One Family*. Please share and convey the message below to the Global Cummunity of loca guide leaders to bring Peace globally.

How can we achieve the vision of "One Would One Family" ?

GOOD LUCK ! HAPPY SHARING !

Best regards,

Thokchom DS