ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Roma The Farm Dog.Roma The Farm Dog.

That’s me I love MTB, traveling in generalThat’s me I love MTB, traveling in general

Namaste... I’m from Kathmandu Nepal, top of the world, birth place of Lord Buddha and home to the Yeti... I’ve lived and studied in India, China and USA. I love to travel currently residing in Kathmandu Nepal. I speak 4 different languages. Peace.✌️

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 10

Hello @Kathmandu977

Welcome to Local Guides community called Connect. It's nice to meet you here and thank you for introducing yourselves. Lovely pix you've got here 🙂 

If you are new on the Community, please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policyFirst, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your World , Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides. Share your discoveries and experiences. Sure you can find very wonderful people and interesting information here. Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Alexander

Level 6

Re: Introduce Myself

Hi @Sean_Lin

Nice introduction.

My name is Thokchom DS from India. Welcome to the global community of local guide connect . 

Best of Luck !

Regards,

@Sean_Lin wrote:

Hi Everyone~

My name is Sean from Taiwan, working in Vietnam (Ho chi minh city),

I like to travel, sport, see a movie, listen some music and get more Google point

Hope we can enjoy Local Guides Connect 🙂

IMG_20180129_131332.jpg

Level 5

@XanderO Thanks for the warm welcome.

?? “Live Free or Die Young” ??
Level 10

@Kathmandu977 you're most welcome.

Level 6

Re: Gorakhpur Railway Station

Hi @DHANANJAY2

Nice to meet you and heartily welcome you to the Global community of Local Guide Connect. My name is Thokchom DS from India. 

Hope you to see at the coming grand event.

Best of Luck !

Level 1

satish dabas home

monu 006.jpg

Level 10

Thank you bro @Rezgar. I saw of many many pictures of you. Just couriois is it 4wd Toyota ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

My aim is world where all the people can use google map whether he knows how to communicate in English language, or even an illiterate or not.

We should reach to the grass root level, enabling everybody using the opportunity offered by Google.

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 6

Hi @bhasibahuleyan

My deer friend, you are welcome to the Global community of local guide connect. I

have read your excellent Vision of one world. I heartily appreciate it. I agree Google can play a very key role to make the world literate through Google Maps.

Wish you Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS, India