cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduction

@Baylorbears wrote:

Hi, 

I’m new to this and have so much content I haven’t used yet but I cannot get videos to work on my local guides and where is this Waldo thing? Is it real and if so, can someone explain how to find him or point me in the right direction as to how I can locate him? Is he going to be local, stand out in some way? Anywhere in the world? I can’t figure that one out or if it’s real or not. I started doing this because I want to give recognition to places local in my community know from experience the places that are good, smaller businesses that do a great job and to give back to my community. I have some great info from Florida I need to post but one is a small dolphin cruise so I can give it’s name but on the boat i don’t want to get penalized if it’s a different spot but the dolphins in the videos are jumping and playing with us while in the boat and it was a blast and I hope it will allow me to post the pics and videos. 

Hi @Baylorbears

• Nice to read your message and to know your interest in Local Guide Connect.

Please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy. Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk.  Open the "Please read: Posting in" each board: General Discussion, Travel and AdviceLet's Meet-UpPhotos and DiscoveriesPhotographyMapping Your WorldInteract and communicate freely with other Local Guides Share your discoveries and experiences Search the community before posting as others may have asked your questions.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Esko94

You have share amazing photographs. . You are welcome to the global community of locaL Guide Connect. 

Best of Luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DD

Former Google Contributor

Re: ごあいさつ

Hello @hiroko,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

I have moved your topic to Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Re: Introduction

Thank you for your help.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Myself

Hey @Sean_Lin,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

I have moved your topic to Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hello local guides friends! 

My name is poppy khairunnisa syah and you can call me youngae, i am from Medan, indonesia,

I born and live in Medan, indonesia, this is wonderful country, i sure 😊,

98's and i wanna be a guide for tourists, and i like around the world, but not now bcz i still studying, i like traveling, hiking mountain, eating, watching movie (marathon movie) reading about other countries and sometimes i like photography, i like see the building, old building, 

Level 1

Culture of rajasthan

हरियाला राजस्थान।welcome in rajasthan.

पधारो म्हारे देश।welcome in my country.

जाने क्या दिख जाए anything you can see here.In jaipurIn jaipur

IMG_20170825_145932.jpg

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @SuthakarYes
That's good

Best Regards
Rezgar