cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

@fathur_rohman wrote:

Hi LG Friends.

Hope i can see nice people like you all at the summit 2018.

Thanks for your kind @ProfArunCM @Masbi @THOKCHOM  @ArielleM_

@SuzanneN

Best wishes @fathur_rohman

Level 6

Hi @John2boyz My name is Thokchom DS from India. You are welcome to the Global Community of Local guides cinnnect. I appreciate your introduction message and glad to know your passion of guiding and helping others. Good Luck ! Regards, Thokchom DS
Level 6

Hi @fathur_rohman Thanks for your appreciation. How to see at the summer positively, if listed. Good Luck ! Regards, Thokchom DS
Level 6

i don't speak english :(. i want go to live connect 2018. please help me guys :'(

Level 6

Re: Local Guide en mi ciudad. Mi primer recorrido

i don't speak english.  please help me guys :'(. i want to go to live connect 2018 😞

Level 6

Thanks.

It been a pleasure serving the community. Welcome on board newcomers!

Level 6

Thanks. It been a pleasure serving the community. Welcome on board newcomers!

@AdnanSami70 wrote:

No @tallnslim9ja it is not mandatory...

As new people join connect live almost every day so it is to let them know a bit about you guys who already there....

Keep sharing!

Keep mapping!

Keep guiding!

Keep helping!

Level 8

Re: Strprabu sokkampettai image

Hello @Strprabu

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you. You have posted very lovely beautiful photos, however as this seems to be one of your first post in here, May I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding

Badruddeen

Level 9

ごあいさつ

私は長島弘子です。

最近、世界の仕組みが解ってきました。もっと自分らしく楽しむために登録してみました。

食べる事や知らない事を知るのが大好き!

これからもみなさんに情報をシェアしていきます♬よろしくお願いします!

IMG_0030[1].JPG

#hiropika #eco #truth #PR #集客
Level 7

Re: Local Guide en mi ciudad. Mi primer recorrido

Sorry friend, they have been very strict about understanding English but that should not discourage you.There will be other events whereby you'll be able to use your own language.

Just continue doing your best by contributing to local guide.The fact that you're on level 5 shows great work you're doing keep it up.Thanks John2boyz