ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Ravisawane!

Thanks for your kind words and support. Looking forward for a great relation in future 🙂

--

Thanking You!

Thanking You!
--
Regards:
Nitish Kumar
Level 9

Hey @Asad_Jaman,

Please do tag the person whom you want to say by @ 

Regards

Ravindranath Sawane

India
Level 7
Level 7

Hi @ArielleM_ ,

Hi eveyone. This is tanvirul Islam. I am from Paterson New Jersey. I am also studying NJIT, Newark. I love to contribute google map. nice to meet with everyone. 

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

1. Name: #HakunaMatata#HakunaMatataNishant A. Chavan
  2. Location: Currently, London but from Mumbai, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love taking snaps for the memories and to share the info with the people who actually helped me in the past by posting the pics, videos, and the reviews of the place in the past.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share photos and videos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Social Media
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I can eat 50 panipuris in one session!
Level 7

@AbhiSunVek Welcome to Google guide Connect!

Level 9

Hi @AbhiSunVek @NishantAC
Welcome to Local Guides Connect.
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

@Ravisawane

Dear Ravindranath Sawane, 

I didn't mean to oppose your opinion for my post.

What It means to be a Local Guide?

As the people who bring Google Maps to life, Local Guides write reviews, post photos, and gather facts that make it easier, tastier, and more fun to navigate the world.

With that sentences, we are not talking about people and how to help them, but we talking about World, the whole World it could be some people, some animal or some machine like cars or aeroplanes, etc.

For example, a dog or a mongkey, we know that the animals can't talk as human but most of them can understand what people said, then google map can make human voices they could understand, maybe tomorrow they will use google map to find his master, in this case google map not only help people but also animal. Another case right now technology machine can operate itself, maybe tomorrow it will be use google map to navigate itself arround us.

I think, thats why google put World to explain us about being a Local Guide. Not only The people that we can help, but World.

Thank you.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2018

Assalaamu'alaikum @OSAMA,

I wish to be a part of connect live 2018 and ca meet you there, Amin

Best Regards

Level 10

Re: I'm new

Hi @AmkUlfat,

we wish all of our best for connect live 2018, So lets do our best contributing for maps

Good luck

Warm Regards

Level 6

I'm NEW NEW!

HI EVERYONE!!! 

My name is Sophia! My nickname is SoSo (because a high school history teacher could not pronounce my last name so he made it short)

LOCATION: I am from Dallas, TX but I am planning on moving to the San Francisco/Bay Area by the end of this month. I am pretty upset I missed the deadline for the meetup event in October. It would have been a great opportunity to meet people in the area and a easier transition to the new city.

LOVE: I love being a local guide because it truly helps instead of an opinionated response or negative outlook, it shows you basic information of a place that everyone asks (business hours, restrooms, trendy/popular, handicap accessible,  etc) I actually met another local guide member last year during my trip to Italy and we had lunch together and we discussed how much we enjoy the Contributions we make.

MY FAVORITE TO EXPLORE: NEW bars/restaurants. I love a good hole in the wall bar or restaurant that has a mum/pop feel than a big corporate chain. I love to put these places on the map for others. 

FUN FACT: I was a gogo dancer for big music festivals such as EDC, Something Wonderful, Nocturnal Wonderland, etc I would create costumes, makeup, and also perform on stage 

BACKGROUND: I am full Iranian (Persian) ethnicity but I was born in Euless/Bedford, TX and I lived in Dallas for the last 28 years and I am starting a new chapter of my life by moving to California. I love to work, market, meet new people, and explore!