cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce Yourself - May 2018, Beauty of Russia, Moscow

1. Name: Abhinav Sharma 
  2. Location: Moscow, Russia. Born in India 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like taking photos in interesting ways, documenting my experiences and suggesting correct information on the maps. 
  4. My favorite food: Russian salad, salmon fish, mix vegetables, mushroom and broccoli cream soup, kacchi Puri (Georgian dish). 
  5. My favorite drink: Dark beer, Scottish whiskey, Protein shakes. 
  6. Fun Fact about me: I can convert any environment into fitness and dancing atmosphere. 
  7. Instagram: @abhiraj15, Facebook: @abhimoscow, Twitter: @Abhi_bachelor, 
  8. Local guide: @abhiGLG
  9. Below are few of my clicks from various seasons. Please have a look: 

One of the seven sister buildings in MoscowOne of the seven sister buildings in MoscowChristi Prudi Park in MoscowChristi Prudi Park in MoscowSergiyev Posad Visit in RussiaSergiyev Posad Visit in RussiaChurch in Sergiyev PosadChurch in Sergiyev PosadView of lake, snow, houses, a tree, a bridge and ducks in one photoView of lake, snow, houses, a tree, a bridge and ducks in one photoThe place from where the Heating system is controlled in all buildings in Moscow.The place from where the Heating system is controlled in all buildings in Moscow.View of Sunset near Red Square, Moscow.View of Sunset near Red Square, Moscow.View from a Bridge includes river, boats, land, Red Square and Sky.View from a Bridge includes river, boats, land, Red Square and Sky.The most popular Touristic place in Russia.The most popular Touristic place in Russia.Creepers in SochiCreepers in SochiOrphanage Visit near MoscowOrphanage Visit near Moscow

Moscow, Russia
2 comments