GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Thanks @Briggs, it's good to be part of the community. I'll check out the Sydney group.

That was taken a while ago,  but I'm pretty sure it was around Wentworth Falls. 

Level 7

@Trandactai welcome!

Level 7

@KhanArifRahman Welcome

Level 7

@KhanArifRahman welcome!

Level 8

Thanks dear.

Level 1

Introduce myself

1. Name: Terry H
  2. Location: Philadelphia  P.A
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am new to this but I love that you can connect to more people and let them know of something or a focus I am trying to see.
  4. I love to share: I love to show people another way to dealing with pain and depression and more I live with multiple sclerosis and although this disease is trying it's hardest too take my ability to do but I going to show a new way how I asked a single parent try to make a living 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Im heared on the facebook and it pop up on my phone so why not see another way to see ifi can get support for a group/ business i hope to  accomplish but I about to start a new medicine call ocrevus so don't know what to expect. Follow me on Facebook A WATCHFUL EYE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FACEBOOK. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to laugh and take pictures let my eyes shine bright as a diamond.  Smile  because although my disability is trying hard I fight hard for my kids my boys ages 14,8FB_IMG_1495424830301.jpg

FB_IMG_1495424766808.jpg

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

@MST6069 Hope you're fine today. 

I think it's your first post in connect.

So first of all a warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. 

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

@MST6069 wrote:
  1. Name: Terry H
  2. Location: Philadelphia  P.A
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am new to this but I love that you can connect to more people and let them know of something or a focus I am trying to see.
  4. I love to share: I love to show people another way to dealing with pain and depression and more I live with multiple sclerosis and although this disease is trying it's hardest too take my ability to do but I going to show a new way how I asked a single parent try to make a living 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Im heared on the facebook and it pop up on my phone so why not see another way to see ifi can get support for a group/ business i hope to  accomplish but I about to start a new medicine call ocrevus so don't know what to expect. Follow me on Facebook A WATCHFUL EYE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FACEBOOK. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to laugh and take pictures let my eyes shine bright as a diamond.  Smile  because although my disability is trying hard I fight hard for my kids my boys ages 14,8FB_IMG_1495424830301.jpg

FB_IMG_1495424766808.jpg

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Nice intro with collection of beautiful pictures. But I see you are missing in these pictures @Ohioparklover

Welcome to LG family. 🙂

@Ohioparklover wrote:

I have been out trying to hit all the parks in Ohio for awhile now ! But i i am still have not been too all of them but i will try to post more pics for everybody too see cause i love to take photos of beautiful landscapes and nature so here is all of what i got 

Name: Nick Walker

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact of sharing all my photos too the world and connect with people and make new friends !

I love to share: I wanted to show what i got in the photography world as well as sharing info and pictures of Ohio parks !

How did I hear about Local Guides: My friend and i always have been exploring since we were young i have taking lots of pictures and then google wanted to me donate so i started and i am hooked !

Fun Fact About Me: Dream goal to be on American Ninja warrior! And very easy going !Cuyahoga Valley National Park(3).jpg2017-05-11.jpg2017-05-13.jpg2017-05-13(1).jpg20160414_163743~2-edited.jpg20170511_174301-EFFECTS.jpg20160630_184208-edited.jpg20160405_161343.jpg

Level 10

Welcome to LG family @NicacioS.

What a great collection of pictures. 🙂

But you are missing in pictures. 

Happy mapping. 

@NicacioS wrote:

Saudações

Nome: Nicacio Sales

Guia Local : Gosto de fotografar, conhecer novos lugares, culturas, línguas, histórias e pessoas.

Amo ser guia pois tenho a oportunidade de utilizar uma boa ferramenta de informação, ajudo pessoas a encontrarem o que procuram, sou otimista e vejo sempre o melhor de cada lugar.

Compartilhar é o melhor resultado desse trabalho, você pode contribuir de forma abnegada e ajudar pessoas que você jamais conhecera, ser útil para a sua comunidade de uma forma enriquecedora, divertida e agradável, amo o que faço.

Conheci o Google Maps e por consequência o programa de Guias Locais, me inscrevi e comecei a contribuir sem esperar resultados, mas eles vieram na forma de mais espaço para fotos e arquivos em geral, então algumas pessoas começaram a utilizar as informações e me senti bem sabendo que estava ajudando.

Um fato curioso a meu respeito é que sempre fui Guia Local nos lugares onde morei, procurando conhecer os lugares e sua história, e curiosamente pessoas me paravam na rua perguntando como chegar a este ou aquele lugar. Hoje informo com mais precisão, tenho a ferramenta do Google Maps isso facilita bastante a rotina das pessoas.

Viagens : Eu e minha esposa viajamos bastante, em 2016 foram mais de 16 mil quilômetros pelo nosso País, do interior ao litoral, hoje moramos na minha cidade natal, considerado o Ponto Mais Oriental das Américas, são mais de 130 quilômetros de praias de águas verdes, limpas e mornas, com um céu azul belíssimo que utilizo como fundo de tela para minhas fotos, sem mencionar o verde da Mata Atlântica que ainda resta na região, a cidade é muito pacífica e tranquila, há muitas construções do século XVI, tanto casas como igrejas ótimas para fotografar.Jardim BotânicoJardim BotânicoEspaço família culturalEspaço família culturalLagoa no centro da cidadeLagoa no centro da cidadeCase de sítioCase de sítioEstação de tratamento de águaEstação de tratamento de águaAcerola rica em vitamina CAcerola rica em vitamina CAlmoço, peixe frito.Almoço, peixe frito.Praia limpa, águas mornas e céu azulPraia limpa, águas mornas e céu azulPraia de Tambaú, verde, azul e mar.Praia de Tambaú, verde, azul e mar.

https://www.google.com.br/maps/@-7.112837,-34.822561,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1s-QUsq4UqfFbE%2FW...

Acima apresento o link do local.

Level 9

@KhanArifRahman welcome to local guides connect 🙂