GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hello from Japan, Local Guides!

Nice to see you here @NathanGildart. Any link to your listen your song ? May be YouTube.

Thank you so much for your contribution to the map. 🙂

@NathanG wrote:
Hello from Japan, Local Guides!

1. Name: Nate
  2. Location: Tokyo, Japan (originally from Canada, and soon to move to Nagoya Japan)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Meeting people who are interested in new places, people and experiences. 
  4. I love to share: I like telling people about a place. I tend to travel a bit as an international school teacher so I like taking photos of interesting places and writing short reviews. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm a Google for Education Certified Trainer, so I see a lot of the different branches of Google in my education network.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I play in a pop-punk band in Tokyo, write songs in English and Japanese, and we're currently working on our second album. 

Looking forward to meeting people in this community!

Photo: Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque in Brunei. (March 2017)

Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque, BruneiJame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah mosque, Brunei

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

A warm welcome to LG connect @Manoj

@Manoj wrote:

Hey, My name is Manoj and I'm from (Delhi, India).

I came to know about this portal few days before. So, thought to share my passion with you all.

I love photography and roaming around wherever I go.

I'm here to share the inside beauty of places and the untold stories of the hidden world (mapping more places to let others notice).

Thanks,

Manoj

Level 10

Wao! you had a LG knowledge sharing session. If you have video of the program then provide us a link to see. 🙂

I am also a big fan of wrestling. 😛

Thank you so much for being a part of LG family.

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi.. 

Name: Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Most of the people rely on Google Maps, i think its the best way to contribute to the people all over the world. Being a Local Guide gives me the opportunity to help anyone, anywhere at anytime across the globe.

I love to share: I always love to share my knowledge with the people i met so that i could learn something new from them. I am happy that the photos of places which i uploaded to Google Maps is really helping a lot people which i get to know from the view counts of photos.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I came to know about Local Guides program when i first uploaded a photo of a restaurant. After a week, i got a mail to become a Local Guide. Right at the time, i become a part of this wonderful community.

Fun Fact About Me: I can't resist myself from watching wrestling even though i am not interested to fight with anyone.. 😉

Me during the Local Guides Knowledge sharing sessionMe during the Local Guides Knowledge sharing session

Level 10

Re: Introduce

Hello @AkhtarK, welcome to LG connect. If you wish then lets elaborate your info a bit.

Thank you so much for being a part of LG family. 🙂

@AkhtarHusainKhan wrote:

Hi I am Akhtar from srinagar kashmirAkhtarAkhtar

doabgah@gmail.com 

Level 10

Nice to see you hare @gokulgd. Lets add more detail about yourself. 🙂

@gokulgd wrote:

280944_10150303692615726_3809398_o.jpg

Level 10

Lucky to have you such a great person in our family. Welcome to LG family. 😛

@sethik wrote:

I am a poet,writer,and a author apart from that I am an

international photography hobbyist

A regular traveller.

1. can make required changes and additions of places in the maps .

2. posting photographs of places visited and known 

3 tourism guidence of the places visited and known 

4 compiling books and coffee table books about the places and it's history.

5 me and my wife in 2016 published a mega coffee table book on Daman, Diu, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli during Portuguese Regime 1510-1961 and at present .contains history of 518 years and 260 photographs of monuments and people of the land .It have proved to be a great achievement in tourism and historical study of the important union territories and state of India.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Abdu. 😉

Level 10

@SalmaanN,

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @AnuradhaP..

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@SalmaanN Who is your best wrestler? 

My favorite wrestler is Muhammad Ali.. I love everything he does in the ring.. 

I love watching wwe.. My favorite wwe wrestler is a list..

Undertaker

John Cena

Shinsuke Nakamura

Roman Reigns

Finn Balor

Seth Rollins

Thanks for asking..

May i know your favorite mode of entertainment..?

I love Braun Strouman and Brock Lesnar. 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017.

Thank you YAYAHs. 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Members ;-)

I need new members in my Local Guide Ronda, possible you go into and get me more member bud?. Click here 😉

https://plus.google.com/communities/101809183418846544060?sqinv=MGgzd2RVWW5ia1gtMVNBVHVFNUVRc2RwVTE5...

Thank you so much. Nando 😉