Level 10

Re: Hello local guide france paris

Hi

Most Welcome to Local Guides Unite  . Make Better to India as Digital India 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Toshiya
  2. Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I'm Japanese living in HCMC since 2011. I'd like to help foreigner to solve/ avoid inconvenient situation in Vietnam because I might already got same situation as a foreigner in Vietnam. Yes, I love Vietnam.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Music/ Art places in HCMC but now I have family in Vietnam so it's not often to go outside at night. Mainly week-end.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I've just noticed this year about Vietnam doesn't have not much information, especially for foreigners on Google. So I felt that I should do it as a foreigner. I'm being excited about it.
Toshiya
Level 10

Hi 

Most Welcome to Local Guide Unite 

Level 6

Hi Everyone,

1. Name: Ankit
  2. Location: Washington DC & Indore(India)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing the true experience of the places that I visit and learning from others.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I travel a lot in the last one year and I am currently exploring new countries. I really enjoy hiking and visiting beautiful scenic places. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am always open to weird arguments and truly enjoy doing my research about anything in the world. I also tend to ask strange questions. 😛
Level 6

NameKhern Hui

Why I decided to join Google food guides: I have an interest in reviewing food and I would like to share my opinions and thoughts with everyone so as to allow them to make more informed choices when deciding where to eat. I also want to be able to express my views on food and be able to make full use of my tasting abilities 🙂

Level 8

@SnehalWagh That's an awesome photo.

Level 8

Level 8

@ValeriaA_ hi.

How was the coffee??

Level 8

Level 8