Did you mean: 
Level 6

Italia

Buongiorno

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Akhil
  2. Location: Ernakulam, Kerala, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Well, to be honest, initially it was just about gaining more points and reaching next level in local guides. But now I take it very seriously. I love helping people by sharing my sincere opinion about places I visit. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I write reviews mostly about restaurants and educational institutions I visit. I can thus be helpful to many scholars and crazy-fooddie-travelers as well. And I do lots of pilgrimage trips to visiting many religious-holy places. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Nothing much. I am a foodie with lots of love for lasagna, cannelloni and pizzas and all Indian dishes. I am basically a software engineer from Kerala. I travel a lot during summer time in India, mostly like a pilgrimage. And that's me!IMG_20180308_184246.jpg

Level 1

Re: Photographer Badge

Good work my big bruh

Level 5

Re: Greetings from Samiron :)

Wow 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: Italia

Hi @Tizy and welcome to Connect!

I'm sorry for replying in English. Just so you know the Google Translate tool is enabled across the platform, so feel free to take advantage of it when and if needed.

Your post is more appropriate to be in our Introduction thread and this is why I decided to move it there. If you like, you can edit it and add some introduction to it. I recommend checking Traci's post for some inspiration.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Greetings from Samiron :)

Thanks  for your wishing 🙂

Level 5

Re: How can I update my business information. Pictures do not show the front of my real estate offi

hello dear's local guiders im mohammad here to join you all my dears local gueder in Dubai any body want to know about uae I'm here for cheap & best trip for 

Level 2

photo 4

MRCL=57500.jpg

me

Level 9

Bls: Italia

Hallo @Tizy,selamat pagi buat Italia dan selamat sore dari Indonesia. Salam hormat buatmu @TraciC.

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello Folks,

Hope all are having fun and happy. 

1. Name: Ashutosh Singh
  2. Location: Hyderabad, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to travel different places, witness different ambiance, can share all the places and countries where I been. connect to different kind of people, learn and share life experience which cant be learns from books. Amazed by the way people understand and support each other however they don't understand my language. 
  4. Fun Fact about me: I travel, make some good memories, capture few of them, listen to songs and sleep. And then I repeat it. #Forever